Top management team transactive memory, information gathering, and perceptual accuracy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rulke, Diane Liang & Zaheer, Srilata & Anderson, Marc H., 2000. "Sources of Managers' Knowledge of Organizational Capabilities," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 134-149, May.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Samer Faraj & Lee Sproull, 2000. "Coordinating Expertise in Software Development Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(12), pages 1554-1568, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aime, Federico & Meyer, Christopher J. & Humphrey, Stephen E., 2010. "Legitimacy of team rewards: Analyzing legitimacy as a condition for the effectiveness of team incentive designs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 60-66, January.
- Chiang, Yun-Hwa & Shih, Hsi-An & Hsu, Chu-Chun, 2014. "High commitment work system, transactive memory system, and new product performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 631-640.
- Palocsay, Susan W. & Markham, Ina S. & Markham, Steven E., 2010. "Utilizing and teaching data tools in Excel for exploratory analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 191-206, February.
- Lo, Fang-Yi & Fu, Pao-Hung, 2016. "The interaction of chief executive officer and top management team on organization performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2182-2186.
- Liao, Jenny & O'Brien, Anne T. & Jimmieson, Nerina L. & Restubog, Simon Lloyd D., 2015. "Predicting transactive memory system in multidisciplinary teams: The interplay between team and professional identities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 965-977.
- Papenhausen, Chris, 2010. "Managerial optimism and search," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 716-720, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:4:p:416-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.