Technology and Marketing Capabilities in a Developing Economic Context: Assessing the Resource-Based View within a Boundary Condition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daphne Yiu & Yuan Lu, 2005. "Understanding Business Group Performance in an Emerging Economy: Acquiring Resources and Capabilities in Order to Prosper," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 183-206, January.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Lisboa, Ana & Skarmeas, Dionysis & Lages, Carmen, 2011. "Innovative capabilities: Their drivers and effects on current and future performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1157-1161.
- Klaus E Meyer, 2007. "Contextualising organisational learning: Lyles and Salk in the context of their research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(1), pages 27-37, January.
- Neill, Stern & York, Jonathan L., 2012. "The entrepreneurial perceptions of strategy makers: Constructing an exploratory path in the pursuit of radical growth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1003-1009.
- Stern Neill, 2010. "Decomposing the effects of organizational memory on marketing implementation," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 135-147, June.
- Dean Xu & Klaus E. Meyer, 2013. "Linking Theory and Context: ‘Strategy Research in Emerging Economies’ after Wright et al. (2005)," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(7), pages 1322-1346, November.
- Wu, Lei-Yu, 2010. "Applicability of the resource-based and dynamic-capability views under environmental volatility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 27-31, January.
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Li, Caroline Bingxin, 2010. "How strategic orientations influence the building of dynamic capability in emerging economies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 224-231, March.
- Klaus E Meyer & Mike W Peng, 2005. "Probing theoretically into Central and Eastern Europe: transactions, resources, and institutions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(6), pages 600-621, November.
- Wu, Lei-Yu, 2007. "Entrepreneurial resources, dynamic capabilities and start-up performance of Taiwan's high-tech firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 549-555, May.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational capabilities; business performance; technology and marketing capabilities ; small island developing states;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:11:y:2014:i:1:p:75-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .