Contextualising organisational learning: Lyles and Salk in the context of their research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilgili, Tsvetomira V. & Kedia, Ben L. & Bilgili, Hansin, 2016. "Exploring the influence of resource environments on absorptive capacity development: The case of emerging market firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 700-712.
- Steve Sauerwald & Mike Peng, 2013. "Informal institutions, shareholder coalitions, and principal–principal conflicts," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 853-870, September.
- Wu Zhan & Roger (Rongxin) Chen, 2013. "Dynamic capability and IJV performance: The effect of exploitation and exploration capabilities," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 601-632, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0234-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nms:joeems:doi_10.1688/1862-0019_jeems_2013_01_skerlavaj is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus E Meyer & Evis Sinani, 2009. "When and where does foreign direct investment generate positive spillovers? A meta-analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(7), pages 1075-1094, September.
- Wang, Yue & Tanaka, Akira, 2011. "From hierarchy to hybrid: The evolving nature of inter-firm governance in China's automobile groups," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 74-80, January.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0185-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:4:p:755-766 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihailova, Irina, 2015. "Outcomes of learning through JVs for local parent firms in transition economies: Evidence from Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 220-233.
- Li, Peng-Yu & Meyer, Klaus E., 2009. "Contextualizing experience effects in international business: A study of ownership strategies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 370-382, October.
- Leila Hurmerinta & Eriikka Paavilainen-Mäntymäki & Mélanie E. Hassett, 2016. "TEMPUS FUGIT: A Hermeneutic Approach to the Internationalisation Process," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(6), pages 805-825, December.
- Poulis, Konstantinos & Poulis, Efthimios & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella, 2013. "The role of context in case study selection: An international business perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 304-314.
- Stern Neill & Gurmeet Singh & Raghuvar Dutt Pathak, 2014. "Technology and Marketing Capabilities in a Developing Economic Context: Assessing the Resource-Based View within a Boundary Condition," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 13(1), pages 75-92, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:38:y:2007:i:1:p:27-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.