Projecting corporate brand image and behavioral response in business schools: Cognitive or affective brand attributes?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Bennett & Rehnuma Ali-Choudhury, 2009. "Prospective Students' Perceptions of University Brands: An Empirical Study," Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 85-107, May.
- Voss, Roediger & Gruber, Thorsten & Szmigin, Isabelle, 2007. "Service quality in higher education: The role of student expectations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 949-959, September.
- Agarwal, James & Malhotra, Naresh K., 2005. "An integrated model of attitude and affect: Theoretical foundation and an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 483-493, April.
- Irene C. L. Ng & Jeannie Forbes, 2009. "Education as Service: The Understanding of University Experience Through the Service Logic," Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 38-64, May.
- Malhotra, Naresh K., 2005. "Attitude and affect: new frontiers of research in the 21st century," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 477-482, April.
- MacInnis, Deborah J & Price, Linda L, 1987. " The Role of Imagery in Information Processing: Review and Extensions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 473-491, March.
- Hawawini, Gabriel, 2005. "The future of business schools," MPRA Paper 44888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
- Johnson, Devon & Grayson, Kent, 2005. "Cognitive and affective trust in service relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 500-507, April.
- Grimm, Pamela E., 2005. "Ab components' impact on brand preference," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 508-517, April.
- Hemsley-Brown, Jane & Goonawardana, Shivonne, 2007. "Brand harmonization in the international higher education market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 942-948, September.
- Aaker, Jennifer & Benet-Martinez, Veronica & Garolera, Jordi, 2001. "Consumption Symbols as Carriers of Culture: A Study of Japanese and Spanish Brand Personality Constructs," Research Papers 1668r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:98-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Elizabeth J. & Elliot, Esi A., 2016. "Brand meaning in higher education: Leaving the shallows via deep metaphors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3058-3068.
- Balaji, M.S. & Roy, Sanjit Kumar & Sadeque, Saalem, 2016. "Antecedents and consequences of university brand identification," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3023-3032.
- Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Krey, Nina & Babin, Barry J. & Ivens, Bjoern S., 2016. "Brand management in higher education: The University Brand Personality Scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3077-3086.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:7:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40821-017-0080-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Niros, Meletios & Pollalis, Yannis & Niros, Angelica, 2017. "Effective marketing of mobile telecom services through brand personality: Empirical evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 76477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuan, Ruizhi & Liu, Martin J. & Luo, Jun & Yen, Dorothy A., 2016. "Reciprocal transfer of brand identity and image associations arising from higher education brand extensions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3069-3076.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness school brand; Corporate brand image; Word-of-mouth; Consumer loyalty attitudinal criteria; Higher education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:11:p:2324-2336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.