The role of corporate brand image for B2B relationships of logistics service providers in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Flax & Geoff Bick & Russell Abratt, 2016. "The perceptions of supplier-buyer relations and its affect on the corporate brand," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 22-37, January.
- Silva, Rosario & Gerwe, Oksana & Becerra, Manuel, 2017. "Corporate brand and hotel performance: A resource-based perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 23-30.
- Park, Yonghwa & Choi, Jung Kyu & Zhang, Anming, 2009. "Evaluating competitiveness of air cargo express services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 321-334, March.
- Oriol Iglesias & Stefan Markovic & Jatinder Jit Singh & Vicenta Sierra, 2019. "Do Customer Perceptions of Corporate Services Brand Ethicality Improve Brand Equity? Considering the Roles of Brand Heritage, Brand Image, and Recognition Benefits," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 154(2), pages 441-459, January.
- Syed Alwi, Sharifah Faridah & Kitchen, Philip J., 2014. "Projecting corporate brand image and behavioral response in business schools: Cognitive or affective brand attributes?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2324-2336.
- Yu-Te Tu & Hsiao-Chien Chang, 2012. "Corporate Brand Image and Customer Satisfaction on Loyalty: An Empirical Study of Starbucks Coffee in Taiwan," Journal of Social and Development Sciences, AMH International, vol. 3(1), pages 24-32.
- K. de Roeck & F. Maon & C. Lejeune, 2013. "Taking up the challenge of corporate branding : an integrative framework," Post-Print hal-00848038, HAL.
- Ho, William & Xu, Xiaowei & Dey, Prasanta K., 2010. "Multi-criteria decision making approaches for supplier evaluation and selection: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 16-24, April.
- Lemmink, Jos & Schuijf, Annelien & Streukens, Sandra, 2003. "The role of corporate image and company employment image in explaining application intentions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Zhan, Lingjing & He, Yanqun, 2012. "Understanding luxury consumption in China: Consumer perceptions of best-known brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1452-1460.
- Klaus E Meyer & Saul Estrin, 2001. "Brownfield Entry in Emerging Markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(3), pages 575-584, September.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
- Makkonen, Hannu & Olkkonen, Rami & Halinen, Aino, 2012. "Organizational buying as muddling through: A practice–theory approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 773-780.
- Jean-Noël Kapferer & Isabelle Schuiling, 2004. "Executive Insights: Real Differences Between Local and International Brands: Strategic Implications for International Marketers," Post-Print hal-00781539, HAL.
- Seyedghorban, Zahra & Matanda, Margaret Jekanyika & LaPlaca, Peter, 2016. "Advancing theory and knowledge in the business-to-business branding literature," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2664-2677.
- Essamri, Azzouz & McKechnie, Sally & Winklhofer, Heidi, 2019. "Co-creating corporate brand identity with online brand communities: A managerial perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 366-375.
- Glynn, Mark S., 2012. "Primer in B2B brand-building strategies with a reader practicum," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 666-675.
- Ji-Feng Ding & Gin-Shuh Liang & Cheng-Hsin Yeh & Ya-Ching Yeh, 2005. "A Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Model for the Selection of Courier Service Providers: An Empirical Study from Shippers' Perspective in Taiwan," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 7(3), pages 250-261, September.
- Luoma, Jukka, 2016. "Model-based organizational decision making: A behavioral lens," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 816-826.
- Jharkharia, Sanjay & Shankar, Ravi, 2007. "Selection of logistics service provider: An analytic network process (ANP) approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 274-289, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuan, Denghua & Lin, Zhibin & Filieri, Raffaele & Liu, Ran & Zheng, Mengqin, 2020. "Managing the product-harm crisis in the digital era: The role of consumer online brand community engagement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 38-47.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Balmer, John M.T. & Mahmoud, Rudiana & Chen, Weifeng, 2020. "Impact of multilateral place dimensions on corporate brand attractiveness and identification in higher education: Business school insights," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 628-641.
- Fenfang Lin & Wai-Sum Siu, 2020. "Exploring brand management strategies in Chinese manufacturing industry," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(1), pages 48-76, January.
- Wang, Gang & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Papadopoulos, Thanos, 2016. "Big data analytics in logistics and supply chain management: Certain investigations for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 98-110.
- Ding, Ji-Feng & Shyu, Wen-Hwa & Yeh, Chun-Tsen & Ting, Pi-Hui & Ting, Chung-Te & Lin, Chien-Pang & Chou, Chien-Chang & Wu, Su-Sin, 2016. "Assessing customer value for express service providers: An empirical study from shippersâ€™ perspective in Taiwan," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 203-212.
- Aguezzoul, Aicha, 2014. "Third-party logistics selection problem: A literature review on criteria and methods," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 69-78.
- Theißen, Sebastian & Spinler, Stefan, 2014. "Strategic analysis of manufacturer-supplier partnerships: An ANP model for collaborative CO2 reduction management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 383-397.
- Randall Holcombe, 2009. "The behavioral foundations of Austrian economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 301-313, December.
- Paeivi Karhunen, 2008. "Toward convergence in the St. Petersburg hotel industry through the lens of institutional theory," Journal of East European Management Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 13(2), pages 106-128.
- Brette, Olivier & Buhler, Thomas & Lazaric, Nathalie & Marechal, Kevin, 2014.
"Reconsidering the nature and effects of habits in urban transportation behavior,"
Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 399-426, September.
- Olivier Brette & Thomas Buhler & Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Maréchal, 2014. "Reconsidering the nature and effects of habits in urban transportation behavior," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/183940, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Olivier Brette & Thomas Buhler & Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Maréchal, 2014. "Reconsidering the nature and effects of habits in urban transportation behavior," Post-Print halshs-01070028, HAL.
- Olivier Brette & Thomas Buhler & Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Marechal, 2014. "Reconsidering the Nature and Effects of Habits in Urban Transportation Behaviour," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-10, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Winter, Peter, 2007. "Managerial Risk Accounting and Control – A German perspective," MPRA Paper 8185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Priporas, Constantinos-Vasilios & Chen, Yan & Zhao, Shasha & Tan, Hui, 2020. "An exploratory study of the upper middle-class consumer attitudes towards counterfeiting in China," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- de Almeida, Jonatas Araujo & Costa, Ana Paula Cabral Seixas & de Almeida-Filho, Adiel Teixeira, 2016. "A new method for elicitation of criteria weights in additive models: Flexible and interactive tradeoffAuthor-Name: de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 179-191.
- J. Silvestre, & T. Araújo & M. St. Aubyn, 2016. "Economic growth and individual satisfaction in an agent-based economy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Xiao Lin, 2020. "Risk awareness and adverse selection in catastrophe insurance: Evidence from California’s residential earthquake insurance market," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 43-65, August.
- Luigi Guiso, 2015.
"A Test of Narrow Framing and its Origin,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(1), pages 61-100, March.
- Luigi Guiso, 2008. "A Test of Narrow Framing and its Origin," EIEF Working Papers Series 0818, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2008.
- Guiso, Luigi, 2009. "A test of narrow framing and its origin," CEPR Discussion Papers 7112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso, 2009. "A Test of Narrow Framing and its Origin," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/02, European University Institute.
- Henrik Andersson & Mikael Svensson, 2008.
"Cognitive ability and scale bias in the contingent valuation method,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(4), pages 481-495, April.
- Andersson, Henrik & Svensson, Mikael, 2006. "Cognitive Ability and Scale Bias in the Contingent Valuation Method," Working Papers 2006:2, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Andersson, Henrik & Svensson, Mikael, 2007. "Cognitive Ability and Scale Bias in the Contingent Valuation Method," Working Papers 2007:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Samuel Ferey & Yannick Gabuthy & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2013. "L'apport de l'économie expérimentale dans l'élaboration des politiques publiques," Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(2), pages 155-194.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Rohde, Kirsten I.M. & Van Ourti, Tom, 2012. "An experimental test of the concentration index," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 86-98.
- Jianxiong Zhang & Lin Feng & Wansheng Tang, 2014. "Optimal Contract Design of Supplier-Led Outsourcing Based on Pontryagin Maximum Principle," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 161(2), pages 592-607, May.
- Scott, James & Ho, William & Dey, Prasanta K. & Talluri, Srinivas, 2015. "A decision support system for supplier selection and order allocation in stochastic, multi-stakeholder and multi-criteria environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 226-237.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Brand Image; China; Dual Process Theory; B2B Corporate Brand Image; Industrial Corporate Brand Image;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:117:y:2020:i:c:p:850-861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.