Organizational buying as muddling through: A practice–theory approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Francisca & Majluf, Nicolás, 2008. "Does family ownership shape performance outcomes?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 609-614, June.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2007. "Management accounting as practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 1-27.
- Barclay, Donald W. & Bunn, Michele D., 2006. "Process heuristics in organizational buying: Starting to fill a gap," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 186-194, February.
- Johnston, Wesley J. & Lewin, Jeffrey E., 1996. "Organizational buying behavior: Toward an integrative framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Moller, K. E. Kristian, 1985. "Research strategies in analyzing the organizational buying process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 3-17, February.
- Henry Mintzberg, 1978. "Patterns in Strategy Formation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 934-948, May.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Pettigrew, Andrew M., 1997. "What is a processual analysis?," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 337-348, December.
- Halinen, Aino & Tornroos, Jan-Ake, 2005. "Using case methods in the study of contemporary business networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1285-1297, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nordin, Fredrik & Ravald, Annika, 2016. "Managing relationship gaps: A practitioner perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2490-2497.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational buying behavior; Problem-solving; Muddling through; Practice theory; Innovation adoption; Structuration theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:6:p:773-780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.