Matching business strategy and CIO characteristics: The impact on organizational performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danny Miller, 1991. "Stale in the Saddle: CEO Tenure and the Match Between Organization and Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 34-52, January.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James P., Deepak K. Guthrie Datta, 1997. "Contextual Influences on Executive Selection: Firm Characteristics and CEO Experience," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 537-560, July.
- Goh Bee Hua, 2007. "Applying the strategic alignment model to business and ICT strategies of Singapore's small and medium-sized architecture, engineering and construction enterprises," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 157-169.
- Danny Miller & Jean-Marie Toulouse, 1986. "Chief Executive Personality and Corporate Strategy and Structure in Small Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1389-1409, November.
- Anisya S. Thomas & Kannan Ramaswamy, 1994. "Matching Managers to Strategy: An Investigation of Perfor Mance Implications and Boundary Conditions," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 19(1), pages 73-93, June.
- Simons, Robert, 1987. "Accounting control systems and business strategy: An empirical analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 357-374, June.
- Kearns, Grover S., 2006. "The effect of top management support of SISP on strategic IS management: insights from the US electric power industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 236-253, June.
- Rust, Roland T. & Espinoza, Francine, 2006. "How technology advances influence business research and marketing strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1072-1078, October.
- Henry Kaiser, 1974. "An index of factorial simplicity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 31-36, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zardini, Alessandro & Rossignoli, Cecilia & Ricciardi, Francesca, 2016. "A bottom-up path for IT management success: From infrastructure quality to competitive excellence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1747-1752.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness strategy alignment; Chief information officer characteristics; Organizational performance; Personality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:2:p:248-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.