Applying the strategic alignment model to business and ICT strategies of Singapore's small and medium-sized architecture, engineering and construction enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xing Wu & Zhihui Zhang, 2005. "Input-output analysis of the Chinese construction sector," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(9), pages 905-912.
- C. Y. Yiu & X. H. Lu & M. Y. Leung & W. X. Jin, 2004. "A longitudinal analysis on the relationship between construction output and GDP in Hong Kong," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 339-345.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1991. "Capital Formation and Productivity Convergence over the Long Term," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 565-579, June.
- Polenske, Karen R & Sivitanides, Petros, 1990. "Linkages in the Construction Sector," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(2), pages 147-161.
- Alex R. Hoen, 2002. "Identifying Linkages with a Cluster-based Methodology," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Wolff, Edward N., 1994. "Productivity measurement within an input-output framework," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 75-92, February.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yan & Tan, Chuan-Hoo, 2013. "Matching business strategy and CIO characteristics: The impact on organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 248-259.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness strategy; information and communication technology strategy; strategic alignment; small and medium-sized enterprises; Singapore construction industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:25:y:2007:i:2:p:157-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.