How technology advances influence business research and marketing strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meuter, Matthew L. & Ostrom, Amy L. & Bitner, Mary Jo & Roundtree, Robert, 2003. "The influence of technology anxiety on consumer use and experiences with self-service technologies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 899-906, November.
- Peter E. Rossi & Greg M. Allenby, 2003. "Bayesian Statistics and Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 304-328, July.
- Jan Roelf Bult & Tom Wansbeek, 1995. "Optimal Selection for Direct Mail," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 378-394.
- Roland T. Rust & Peter C. Verhoef, 2005. "Optimizing the Marketing Interventions Mix in Intermediate-Term CRM," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 477-489, December.
- Rik Pieters & Luk Warlop & Michel Wedel, 2002. "Breaking Through the Clutter: Benefits of Advertisement Originality and Familiarity for Brand Attention and Memory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(6), pages 765-781, June.
- Vikas Mittal & Eugene W. Anderson & Akin Sayrak & Pandu Tadikamalla, 2005. "Dual Emphasis and the Long-Term Financial Impact of Customer Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 544-555, August.
- Randolph E. Bucklin & Sunil Gupta, 1999. "Commercial Use of UPC Scanner Data: Industry and Academic Perspectives," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 247-273.
- Woodside, Arch G. & Sullivan, Daniel P. & TrappeyIII, Randolph J., 1999. "Assessing Relationships among Strategic Types, Distinctive Marketing Competencies, and Organizational Performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 135-146, June.
- Gronroos, Christian, 1990. "Relationship approach to marketing in service contexts: The marketing and organizational behavior interface," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-11, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oh, Haemoon & Jeong, Miyoung & Baloglu, Seyhmus, 2013. "Tourists' adoption of self-service technologies at resort hotels," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 692-699.
- Park, JungKun & Han, HyoJoo & Park, JooHyung, 2013. "Psychological antecedents and risk on attitudes toward e-customization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2552-2559.
- Rosenbaum, Mark S. & Wong, IpKin Anthony, 2015. "If you install it, will they use it? Understanding why hospitality customers take “technological pauses” from self-service technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1862-1868.
- Li, Yan & Tan, Chuan-Hoo, 2013. "Matching business strategy and CIO characteristics: The impact on organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 248-259.
- Kim, Juran & Spielmann, Nathalie & McMillan, Sally J., 2012. "Experience effects on interactivity: Functions, processes, and perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1543-1550.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:181-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Shawn R. & Whitmoyer, Jeffrey G. & Pieper, Torsten M. & Astrachan, Joseph H. & Hair, Joseph F. & Sarstedt, Marko, 2014. "Method trends and method needs: Examining methods needed for accelerating the field," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 4-14.
- Pavlov, Oleg V. & Melville, Nigel & Plice, Robert K., 2008. "Toward a sustainable email marketing infrastructure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(11), pages 1191-1199, November.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:6:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-016-0079-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:10-11:p:1072-1078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .