Top Management Teams’ demographic characteristics and their influence on strategic change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fiorenzo Franceschini & Elisa Turina, 2013. "Quality improvement and redesign of performance measurement systems: an application to the academic field," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 465-483, January.
- Paula Jarzabkowski, 2003. "Strategic Practices: An Activity Theory Perspective on Continuity and Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 23-55, January.
- Michael Gort, 1962. "Diversification and Integration in American Industry," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gort62-1, June.
- Ed Clark & Anna Soulsby, 2007. "Understanding Top Management and Organizational Change Through Demographic and Processual Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(6), pages 932-954, September.
- Choelsoon Park, 2002. "The Effects of Prior Performance on the Choice Between Related and Unrelated Acquisitions: Implications for the Performance Consequences of Diversification Strategy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(7), pages 1003-1019, November.
- Denis, David J & Denis, Diane K, 1995. " Performance Changes Following Top Management Dismissals," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1057, September.
- David B. Jemison, 1987. "Risk and the Relationship Among Strategy, Organizational Processes, and Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1087-1101, September.
- Hutzschenreuter, Thomas & Horstkotte, Julian, 2013. "Performance effects of international expansion processes: The moderating role of top management team experiences," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 259-277.
- Ming-Tien Tsai & Hsueh-Liang Wu & Wen-Ko Liang, 2008. "Fuzzy Decision Making for Market Positioning and Developing Strategy for Improving Service Quality in Department Stores," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 303-319, June.
- Klaus Uhlenbruck & Klaus E. Meyer & Michael A. Hitt, 2003. "Organizational Transformation in Transition Economies: Resource-based and Organizational Learning Perspectives," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 257-282, March.
- Wen-Ting Lin & Kuei-Yang Cheng, 2013. "The effect of upper echelons’ compensation on firm internationalization," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 73-90, March.
- Michael Gort, 1962. "Introduction to "Diversification and Integration in American Industry"," NBER Chapters,in: Diversification and Integration in American Industry, pages 3-7 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent L. Barker III, 2001. "Organizational Causes and Strategic Consequences of the Extent of Top Management Team Replacement During Turnaround Attempts," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 235-270, March.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic change; Tenure; International experience; Functional background; Educational level; Average return on assets (ROA) and return on sales (ROS); The System of Analysis of Iberian Balances (SABI);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:49:y:2015:i:3:p:1305-1322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .