Strategic consensus, top management teams, and innovation performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ed Clark & Anna Soulsby, 2007. "Understanding Top Management and Organizational Change Through Demographic and Processual Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(6), pages 932-954, September.
- Rapert, Molly Inhofe & Velliquette, Anne & Garretson, Judith A., 2002. "The strategic implementation process: evoking strategic consensus through communication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 301-310, April.
- John E. Ettlie & William P. Bridges & Robert D. O'Keefe, 1984. "Organization Strategy and Structural Differences for Radical Versus Incremental Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 682-695, June.
- Coombs, R. & Narandren, P. & Richards, A., 1996. "A literature-based innovation output indicator," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 403-413, May.
- Guoquan Chen & Dean Tjosvold & Chunhong Liu, 2006. "Cooperative Goals, Leader People and Productivity Values: Their Contribution to Top Management Teams in China," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 1177-1200, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marieta Olaru & Vasile Dinu & Timo Keppler & Bogdan Mocan, 2015. "Study on the Open Innovation Practices in Romanian Smes," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(Special 9), pages 1129-1129, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSenior management; Innovation; Management strategy; Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:678-695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .