Organizational Causes and Strategic Consequences of the Extent of Top Management Team Replacement During Turnaround Attempts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olie RenÃ© & Heijltjes MariÃ«lle G. & Glunk Ursula, 2003. "Continuity And Renewal At The Top: Performance Effects Of The Level, Extent, Type And Frequency Of Top Management Team Changes," Research Memorandum 059, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:spr:busres:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40685-016-0041-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lau, Chung-Ming & Fan, Dennis K.K. & Young, Michael N. & Wu, Shukun, 2007. "Corporate governance effectiveness during institutional transition," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 425-448, August.
- Pearce II, John A. & Michael, Steven C., 2006. "Strategies to prevent economic recessions from causing business failure," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 201-209.
- Achim Schmitt & Sebastian Raisch, 2013. "Corporate Turnarounds: The Duality of Retrenchment and Recovery," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(7), pages 1216-1244, November.
- Richard J. Arend, 2008. "Differences in RBV strategic factors and the need to consider opposing factors in turnaround outcomes," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 337-355.
- Hadem, Michael, 2010. "Bedingungen und Konsequenzen des Wechsels von Finanzvorständen - Eine Analyse in großen börsennotierten Unternehmen," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 43681.
- Guoli Chen, 2015. "Initial compensation of new CEOs hired in turnaround situations," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(12), pages 1895-1917, December.
- C. Gopinath, 2005. "Recognizing Decline: The Role of Triggers," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 21-27.
- M. Díaz-Fernández & M. González-Rodríguez & Biagio Simonetti, 2015. "Top Management Teams’ demographic characteristics and their influence on strategic change," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1305-1322, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:38:y:2001:i:2:p:235-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.