Leveraging firm-level marketing capabilities with marketing employee development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avlonitis, George J. & Panagopoulos, Nikolaos G., 2007. "Exploring the influence of sales management practices on the industrial salesperson: A multi-source hierarchical linear modeling approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 765-775, July.
- Burmann, Christoph & Jost-Benz, Marc & Riley, Nicola, 2009. "Towards an identity-based brand equity model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 390-397, March.
- Frank Mueller, 1996. "Human Resources As Strategic Assets: An Evolutionary Resource-Based Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 757-785, November.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Dubinsky, Alan J. & Jones, Eli & Roberts, James A., 2003. "Organizational and individual learning in the sales force: an agenda for sales research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 935-946, December.
- Vikas Mittal & Eugene W. Anderson & Akin Sayrak & Pandu Tadikamalla, 2005. "Dual Emphasis and the Long-Term Financial Impact of Customer Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 544-555, August.
- Hooley, Graham J. & Greenley, Gordon E. & Cadogan, John W. & Fahy, John, 2005. "The performance impact of marketing resources," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 18-27, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:19-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cui, Annie Peng & Hu, Michael Y. & Griffith, David A., 2014. "What makes a brand manager effective?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 144-150.
- repec:mig:tmjrnl:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:3-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meisam Latifi & Zakieh Shooshtarian, 2014. "The Effects Of Organizational Structure On Organizational Trust And Effectiveness," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 10(2), pages 73-84, December.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:127-135 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing capabilities Resource-based view of the firm Complementarities Employee development Customer satisfaction Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:10:p:1074-1081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .