Leveraging firm-level marketing capabilities with marketing employee development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avlonitis, George J. & Panagopoulos, Nikolaos G., 2007. "Exploring the influence of sales management practices on the industrial salesperson: A multi-source hierarchical linear modeling approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 765-775, July.
- Burmann, Christoph & Jost-Benz, Marc & Riley, Nicola, 2009. "Towards an identity-based brand equity model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 390-397, March.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:26:y:2009:i:4:p:284-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vikas Mittal & Eugene W. Anderson & Akin Sayrak & Pandu Tadikamalla, 2005. "Dual Emphasis and the Long-Term Financial Impact of Customer Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 544-555, August.
- Frank Mueller, 1996. "Human Resources As Strategic Assets: An Evolutionary Resource-Based Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 757-785, November.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Dubinsky, Alan J. & Jones, Eli & Roberts, James A., 2003. "Organizational and individual learning in the sales force: an agenda for sales research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 935-946, December.
- Hooley, Graham J. & Greenley, Gordon E. & Cadogan, John W. & Fahy, John, 2005. "The performance impact of marketing resources," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 18-27, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:19-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cui, Annie Peng & Hu, Michael Y. & Griffith, David A., 2014. "What makes a brand manager effective?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 144-150.
- repec:mig:tmjrnl:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:3-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meisam Latifi & Zakieh Shooshtarian, 2014. "The Effects Of Organizational Structure On Organizational Trust And Effectiveness," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 10(2), pages 73-84, December.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:127-135 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing capabilities Resource-based view of the firm Complementarities Employee development Customer satisfaction Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:10:p:1074-1081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.