Organizational and individual learning in the sales force: an agenda for sales research
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuran, Timur, 1988. "The tenacious past: Theories of personal and collective conservatism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 143-171, September.
- Lipshitz, Raanan, 1995. "Judgment by Outcomes: Why Is It Interesting? A Reply to Hershey and Baron: "Judgment by Outcomes: When Is It Justified?"," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 123-126, April.
- Hey, John D., 1982. "Search for rules for search," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 65-81, March.
- Hershey, John C. & Baron, Jonathan, 1995. "Judgment by Outcomes: When Is It Warranted?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 127-126, April.
- Pohl, Rudiger F. & Hell, Wolfgang, 1996. "No Reduction in Hindsight Bias after Complete Information and Repeated Testing," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 49-58, July.
- Herriott, Scott R & Levinthal, Daniel & March, James G, 1985. "Learning from Experience in Organizations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 298-302, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:12:p:935-946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.