The tenacious past: Theories of personal and collective conservatism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:20:y:1982:i:2:p:589-603 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2016. "Status Quo Institutions and the Benefits of Institutional Deviations," Working Paper Series 1144, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Mar 2017.
- Bruno Strulovici, 2010.
"Learning While Voting: Determinants of Collective Experimentation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(3), pages 933-971, May.
- Bruno Strulovici, 2008. "Learning while voting: determinants of collective experimentation," Economics Papers 2008-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sami Basly, 2007. "Organizational Learning and Knowledge DevelopmentPeculiarities in Small and Medium Family Enterprises," Post-Print halshs-00192809, HAL.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," MPRA Paper 80819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall Morck & Lloyd Steier, 2005.
"The Global History of Corporate Governance: An Introduction,"
NBER Chapters,in: A History of Corporate Governance around the World: Family Business Groups to Professional Managers, pages 1-64
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall K. Morck & Lloyd Steier, 2005. "The Global History of Corporate Governance: An Introduction," NBER Working Papers 11062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Institutions: A Bidirectional Relationship," Working Paper Series 1153, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 05 May 2017.
- Lloyd Steier, 2009. "Familial capitalism in global institutional contexts: Implications for corporate governance and entrepreneurship in East Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 513-535, September.
- Brad Taylor, 2013. "Analytic radicalism," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 166-172, June.
- Timur Kuran, 1989. "Sparks and prairie fires: A theory of unanticipated political revolution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 41-74, April.
- Alain de JANVRY & Elisabeth SADOULET & Renos VAKIS, 2008.
"Protecting Vulnerable Children from Uninsured Risks: Adapting Conditional Cash Transfer Programs to Provide Broader Safety Nets,"
- Alain de JANVRY & Elisabeth SADOULET & Renos VAKIS, 2008. "Protecting Vulnerable Children from Uninsured Risks: Adapting Conditional Cash Transfer Programs to Provide Broader Safety Nets," Working Papers P04, FERDI.
- Hoff, Karla & Sen, Arijit, 2005. "The kin system as a poverty trap?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3575, The World Bank.
- Vink, Nick & Zyl, J. van, 1990. "Policy Options for Livestock Development in Southern Africa: A Perspective on Common Property," 1990 Symposium, Agricultural Restructuring in Southern Africa, July 24-27, 1990, Swakopmund, Namibia 183499, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mustapha Nabli, 1990. "The political economy of trade liberalization in developing countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 111-145, June.
- repec:ris:ecoint:0801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Philippe Platteau & Guilia Camilotti & Emmanuelle Auriol, 2017.
"Eradicating women-hurting customs: What role for social engineering?,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
145, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Camilotti, Giula & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2017. "Eradicating Women-Hurting Customs: What Role for Social Engineering?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard, Tanguy & Collion, Marie-Hélène & de Janvry, Alain & Rondot, Pierre & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2008. "Do Village Organizations Make a Difference in African Rural Development? A Study for Senegal and Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2188-2204, November.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Dubinsky, Alan J. & Jones, Eli & Roberts, James A., 2003. "Organizational and individual learning in the sales force: an agenda for sales research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 935-946, December.
- Sami Basly, 2005. "Internationalization of family firms in a knowledge-based view," Post-Print halshs-00168486, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:10:y:1988:i:2:p:143-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.