Antecedents of retailer loyalty: Simultaneously investigating channel push and consumer pull effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
- Schurr, Paul H & Ozanne, Julie L, 1985. " Influence on Exchange Processes: Buyers' Preconceptions of a Seller's Trustworthiness and Bargaining Toughness," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 939-953, March.
- Spekman, Robert E., 1988. "Perceptions of strategic vulnerability among industrial buyers and its effect on information search and supplier evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 313-326, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majid M. Goaill & Selvan Perumal & Nor Azila M. Noor, 2013. "The Moderating Effect of Strength of Manufacturer's Brands on the Relationship between Retailer’s Relationship Satisfaction and Commitment: A Theoretical Model," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 93-101.
- Karjaluoto, Heikki & Jayawardhena, Chanaka & Leppäniemi, Matti & Pihlström, Minna, 2012. "How value and trust influence loyalty in wireless telecommunications industry," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 636-649.
More about this item
KeywordsRetailer loyalty Push strategy Pull strategy Perceived value Asset specificity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:4:p:431-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.