Organizational citizenship behaviors and service quality as external effectiveness of contact employees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKenzie, Scott B. & Podsakoff, Philip M. & Fetter, Richard, 1991. "Organizational citizenship behavior and objective productivity as determinants of managerial evaluations of salespersons' performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 123-150, October.
- Peter, J Paul & Churchill, Gilbert A, Jr & Brown, Tom J, 1993. " Caution in the Use of Difference Scores in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 655-662, March.
- Michèle Paulin & R.J. Ferguson & Marielle Audrey Payaud, 2000. "Business effectiveness & professional service personnel : relational or transactional managers ?," Post-Print halshs-00650017, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Abston, Kristie A., 2008. "The role of customer contact employees as external customers: A conceptual framework for marketing strategy and future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 959-967, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:193-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Chinomona & Tebogo Mofokeng, 2015. "The Influence Of Workplace Condition And Employee Satisfaction On Employee Commitment In South African," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 4(1), pages 649-663, January.
- Simon A. Andrew & Filadelfo Leon Cazares, 2015. "Mediating Effects of Organizational Citizenship Behavior on Organizational Performance: Empirical Analysis of Public Employees in Guadalajara, Mexico," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 12(2), pages 71-92, Julio-Dic.
- Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2010. "An empirical study of employee loyalty, service quality and firm performance in the service industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 109-120, March.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:190-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Chinomona & Tebogo Mofokeng, 2015. "The influence of workplace condition and employee satisfaction on employee committee in South African Companies," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 3(2), pages 356-369, April.
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Wei-Ting Hung & Chou-Kang Chiu, 2008. "Being Good Citizens: Understanding a Mediating Mechanism of Organizational Commitment and Social Network Ties in OCBs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 561-578, September.
- Harald Biong & Arne Nygaard & Ragnhild Silkoset, 2010.
"The Influence of Retail Management’s Use of Social Power on Corporate Ethical Values, Employee Commitment, and Performance,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 341-363, December.
- Arne Nygaard & Harald Biong, 2010. "The Influence of Retail Management’s Use of Social Power on Corporate Ethical Values, Employee Commitment, and Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 87-108, November.
- Jian Zhong & Wing Lam & Ziguang Chen, 2011. "Relationship between leader–member exchange and organizational citizenship behaviors: Examining the moderating role of empowerment," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 609-626, September.
- Jacobs, Mark A. & Yu, Wantao & Chavez, Roberto, 2016. "The effect of internal communication and employee satisfaction on supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 60-70.
- Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung & Fisher, Michelle & Haddad, Abeer, 2013. "To be engaged or not to be engaged: The antecedents and consequences of service employee engagement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2163-2170.
- repec:eee:touman:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:362-369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arustei Carmen Claudia, 2013. "The Quality Of Human Resources – A Request For Hotel Industry Development. A Theoretical Approach," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 86-91, April.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:260-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helm, Sabrina, 2011. "Employees' awareness of their impact on corporate reputation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 657-663, July.
- Marek Botek & Olga Kutnohorská & Filip Kovářík, 2016. "Job satisfaction in a municipality," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(4).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:8:p:597-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.