Are good soldiers good?: Exploring the link between organization citizenship behavior and personal ethics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKenzie, Scott B. & Podsakoff, Philip M. & Fetter, Richard, 1991. "Organizational citizenship behavior and objective productivity as determinants of managerial evaluations of salespersons' performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 123-150, October.
- Podsakoff, Philip M. & Niehoff, Brian P. & MacKenzie, Scott B. & Williams, Margaret L., 1993. "Do Substitutes for Leadership Really Substitute for Leadership? An Empirical Examination of Kerr and Jermier's Situational Leadership Model," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-44, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heyes, Anthony, 2005.
"The economics of vocation or 'why is a badly paid nurse a good nurse'?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 561-569, May.
- Anthony Heyes, 2003. "The Economics of Vocation or Why is a Badly Paid Nurse a Good Nurse?," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/4, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan, 2014. "Is FDI doing good? A golden rule for FDI ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 807-812.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:193-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moon, Sangkil & Bergey, Paul K. & Bove, Liliana L. & Robinson, Stefanie, 2016. "Message framing and individual traits in adopting innovative, sustainable products (ISPs): Evidence from biofuel adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3553-3560.
- K. A. Van Peursem & A. Julian, 2006. "Ethics Research: an Accounting Educator's Perspective," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 16(38), pages 13-29, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:173-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helm, Sabrina, 2011. "Employees' awareness of their impact on corporate reputation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 657-663, July.
- Pablo Ruiz-Palomino & Ricardo Martínez-Cañas, 2014. "Ethical Culture, Ethical Intent, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: The Moderating and Mediating Role of Person–Organization Fit," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 95-108, March.
- Baker, Thomas L. & Hunt, Tammy G. & Andrews, Martha C., 2006. "Promoting ethical behavior and organizational citizenship behaviors: The influence of corporate ethical values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 849-857, July.
- Omer Okan Fettahlioglu & Cansu Birin & Zahide Akdogan, 2017. "Critical Overview of Organizational Citizenship and Organizational Loyalty and Empiric Study for Two Concept," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(3), pages 150-165, March.
- P. Cassematis & R. Wortley, 2013. "Prediction of Whistleblowing or Non-reporting Observation: The Role of Personal and Situational Factors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 615-634, October.
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Nyan-Myau Lyau & Yuan-Hui Tsai & Wen-Yung Chen & Chou-Kang Chiu, 2010. "Modeling Corporate Citizenship and Its Relationship with Organizational Citizenship Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 357-372, September.
- Yidong Tu & Xinxin Lu, 2016. "Do Ethical Leaders Give Followers the Confidence to Go the Extra Mile? The Moderating Role of Intrinsic Motivation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 129-144, April.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11482-016-9484-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:55:y:2002:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.