Competition in the third millennium: efficiency or effectiveness?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shelby D. Hunt, 1997. "Evolutionary Economics, Endogenous Growth Models, and Resource-Advantage Theory," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 425-439, Fall.
- Cowling, Keith & Mueller, Dennis C, 1978. "The Social Costs of Monopoly Power," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 727-748, December.
- Hunt, Shelby D., 1997. "Resource-advantage theory and the wealth of nations: Developing the socio-economic research tradition," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 335-357.
- Siegfried, John J & Tiemann, Thomas K, 1974. "The Welfare Cost of Monopoly: An Inter-Industry Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 190-202, June.
- Bergson, Abram, 1973. "On Monopoly Welfare Losses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 853-870, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mostaghel, Rana & Oghazi, Pejvak & Beheshti, Hooshang M. & Hultman, Magnus, 2015. "Strategic use of enterprise systems among service firms: Antecedents and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1544-1549.
- Jelena Durkovic & Zivka Przulj, 2010. "Determination Of Competitive Advantage From The Perspective Of Intangible Resources Of Companies," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 6(11), pages 75-82.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:285-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheema, Khaliq Ur Rehman & Rehman, Fawad Ur, 2011. "Effect of RFID on Organizational Performance: The Mediating Role of Supply Chain Performance," MPRA Paper 53191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:1:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s13162-011-0007-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shelby D. Hunt, 2012. "Trust, Personal Moral Codes, and the Resource-Advantage Theory of Competition: Explaining Productivity, Economic Growth, and Wealth Creation," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(2), June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:55:y:2002:i:2:p:97-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.