Consumption Emotion and Perceived Risk: A Macro-Analytic Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Folkes, Valerie S, 1988. " The Availability Heuristic and Perceived Risk," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 13-23, June.
- Dowling, Grahame R & Staelin, Richard, 1994. " A Model of Perceived Risk and Intended Risk-Handling Activity," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 119-134, June.
- Jean-Noël Kapferer & Gilles Laurent, 1985. "Measuring consumer involvement profiles," Post-Print hal-00786781, HAL.
- Allen, Chris T & Machleit, Karen A & Kleine, Susan Schultz, 1992. " A Comparison of Attitudes and Emotions as Predictors of Behavior at Diverse Levels of Behavioral Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 493-504, March.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Batra, Rajeev, 1987. " Assessing the Role of Emotions as Mediators of Consumer Responses to Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 404-420, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu-Shan Chen & Ching-Hsun Chang, 2013. "Greenwash and Green Trust: The Mediation Effects of Green Consumer Confusion and Green Perceived Risk," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 489-500, May.
- Keating, Byron W. & Kriz, Anton & Quazi, Ali, 2008. "Financial risk and its impact on new purchasing behavior in the online retail setting," MPRA Paper 40510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauricio S. Featherman & Nick Hajli, 2016. "Self-Service Technologies and e-Services Risks in Social Commerce Era," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 251-269, December.
- Yu-Shan Chen & Chang-Liang Lin & Ching-Hsun Chang, 2014. "The influence of greenwash on green word-of-mouth (green WOM): the mediation effects of green perceived quality and green satisfaction," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 2411-2425, September.
- Muhammad Rizwan & Arslan Aslam & Mujeeb ur Rahman & Naqash Ahmad & Usman Sarwar & Tehseen Asghar, 2013. "Impact of Green Marketing on Purchase Intention: An Empirical Study from Pakistan," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 87-100, February.
- Harrison, Mary P. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Anticipating a service experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 579-585, June.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Albrecht, Arne K. & Hofacker, Charles F. & Grant, Ian & Takahashi, Ikuo, 2016. "Developing and validating a scale of consumer brand embarrassment tendencies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1138-1147.
- Kim, Kyung Hoon & Kim, Kang Sik & Kim, Dong Yul & Kim, Jong Ho & Kang, Suk Hou, 2008. "Brand equity in hospital marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 75-82, January.
- Muhammad Rizwan1 & Shahzad Ubair Ahmad & Najma Mehboob, 2013. "Enhancing the Green Purchase Intention Based on Green Marketing: An Empirical Study from Pakistan," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 208-219, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:39:y:1997:i:2:p:81-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.