Financial risk and its impact on new purchasing behavior in the online retail setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutta, Soumitra & Segev, Arie, 1999. "Business transformation on the Internet," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 466-476, October.
- Dowling, Grahame R & Staelin, Richard, 1994. " A Model of Perceived Risk and Intended Risk-Handling Activity," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 119-134, June.
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2005. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects: New Data without Order Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 902-912, June.
- Chaudhuri, Arjun, 1997. "Consumption Emotion and Perceived Risk: A Macro-Analytic Approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 81-92, June.
- Haliassos, Michael & Bertaut, Carol C, 1995. "Why Do So Few Hold Stocks?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(432), pages 1110-1129, September.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Jonathan Skinner & Steven Weinberg, 2001.
"What Accounts for the Variation in Retirement Wealth among U.S. Households?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 832-857, September.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Jonathan Skinner & Steven Weinberg, 1997. "What Accounts for the Variation in Retirement Wealth Among U.S. Households?," Working Papers 97035, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Jonathan Skinner & Steven Weinberg, 1997. "What Accounts for the Variation in Retirement Wealth Among U.S. Households?," NBER Working Papers 6227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo, 2003. "Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 867-875, November.
- Robert B. Barsky & F. Thomas Juster & Miles S. Kimball & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1997. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Study," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 537-579.
- Bonoma, Thomas V & Johnston, Wesley J, 1979. " Decision Making under Uncertainty: A Direct Measurement Approach," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 177-191, Se.
- Palsson, Anne-Marie, 1996. "Does the degree of relative risk aversion vary with household characteristics?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 771-787, December.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Eric Johnson & Melayne M. McInnes & E. Elisabet Rutström, 2005. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 897-901, June.
- Hauser, John R & Urban, Glen L, 1979. " Assessment of Attribute Importances and Consumer Utility Functions: von Neumann-Morgenstern Theory Applied to Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 251-262, March.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial risk; online; services;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.