An integrated model of risk and risk-reducing strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Punj, Girish N & Staelin, Richard, 1983. " A Model of Consumer Information Search Behavior for New Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 366-380, March.
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Maciejovsky, Boris, 2007.
"Risk attitude and market behavior: Evidence from experimental asset markets,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 338-350, June.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Boris Maciejovsky, "undated". "Risk Attitude and Market Behavior: Evidence from Experimental Asset Markets," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-34, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Dowling, Grahame R & Staelin, Richard, 1994. " A Model of Perceived Risk and Intended Risk-Handling Activity," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 119-134, June.
- Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo, 2003. "Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 867-875, November.
- Robert B. Barsky & F. Thomas Juster & Miles S. Kimball & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1997. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Study," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 537-579.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCarter, Matthew W. & Rockmann, Kevin W. & Northcraft, Gregory B., 2010. "Is it even worth it? The effect of loss prospects in the outcome distribution of a public goods dilemma," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Elisa Gambetti & Fiorella Giusberti, 2014. "The role of anxiety and anger traits in financial field," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 13(2), pages 271-284, November.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9313-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rassoul Yazdipour & William P. Neace, 2013. "Operationalizing a Behavioral Finance Risk Model: A Theoretical and Empirical Framework," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 16(2), pages 1-32, Spring.
- Tobias Schaefers & Stephanie J. Lawson & Monika Kukar-Kinney, 2016. "How the burdens of ownership promote consumer usage of access-based services," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 569-577, September.
- Tseng, Shun-Yao & Wang, Ching-Nan, 2016. "Perceived risk influence on dual-route information adoption processes on travel websites," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2289-2296.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:797-805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim S. Griesdorn & Dorothy B. Durband, 2016. "Does Self-control Predict Wealth Creation Among Young Baby Boomers?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 18-28, March.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9306-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:88-108 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:112-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .