The contribution of market makers to liquidity and efficiency of options trading in electronic markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huang, Roger D. & Stoll, Hans R., 1996. "Dealer versus auction markets: A paired comparison of execution costs on NASDAQ and the NYSE," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 313-357, July.
- Brooks, Raymond M. & Su, Tie, 1997. "A Simple Cost Reduction Strategy for Small Liquidity Traders: Trade at the Opening," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(04), pages 525-540, December.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Hauser, Shmuel & Lauterbach, Beni, 2000. "Market Response to Liquidity Improvements: Evidence from Exchange Listings," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Avner Kalay & Li Wei & Avi Wohl, 2002. "Continuous Trading or Call Auctions: Revealed Preferences of Investors at the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 523-542, 02.
- Thierry Foucault & Ohad Kadan & Eugene Kandel, 2003.
"Limit Order Book as a Market for Liquidity,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp321, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & KADAN, Ohad & KANDEL, Eugene, 2001. "Limit order book as a market for liquidity," Les Cahiers de Recherche 728, HEC Paris.
- Foucault, Thierry & Kadan, Ohad & Kandel, Eugene, 2001. "Limit Order Book as a Market for Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kadlec, Gregory B & McConnell, John J, 1994. " The Effect of Market Segmentation and Illiquidity on Asset Prices: Evidence from Exchange Listings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 611-36, June.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1987. " Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 533-53, July.
- Garbade, Kenneth D & Silber, William L, 1979. "Structural Organization of Secondary Markets: Clearing Frequency, Dealer Activity and Liquidity Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(3), pages 577-93, June.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1991. " Volatility, Efficiency, and Trading: Evidence from the Japanese Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1765-89, December.
- Kamara, Avraham, 1994. "Liquidity, Taxes, and Short-Term Treasury Yields," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(03), pages 403-417, September.
- Domowitz, Ian & Wang, Jianxin, 1994. "Auctions as algorithms : Computerized trade execution and price discovery," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 29-60, January.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-35, November.
- Ian Domowitz, 1992. "Automating the Price Discovery Process; Some International Comparisons and Regulatory Implications," IMF Working Papers 92/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Nimalendran, M. & Petrella, Giovanni, 2003. "Do 'thinly-traded' stocks benefit from specialist intervention?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1823-1854, September.
- Christie William G. & Huang Roger D., 1994. "Market Structures and Liquidity: A Transactions Data Study of Exchange Listings," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 300-326, June.
- Yakov Amihud & Haim Mendelson & Beni Lauterbach, 1997. "Market Microstructure and Securities Values: Evidence from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-004, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:30:y:2006:i:7:p:2025-2040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.