Continuous Trading or Call Auctions: Revealed Preferences of Investors at the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cissé, Abdoul Karim & Fontaine, Patrice, 2016. "Why do companies transfer the trading compartment of their common stocks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 624-640.
- Silvio John Camilleri & Christopher J. Green, 2009.
"The impact of the suspension of opening and closing call auctions: evidence from the National Stock Exchange of India,"
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 257-284.
- Camilleri, Silvio John & Green, Christopher, 2009. "The impact of the suspension of opening and closing call auctions: Evidence from the National Stock Exchange of India," MPRA Paper 85069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kliger, Doron & Levit, Boris, 2009. "Evaluation periods and asset prices: Myopic loss aversion at the financial marketplace," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 361-371, August.
- Theissen, Erik & Westheide, Christian, 2017. "Call of duty: Designated market maker participation in call auctions," CFR Working Papers 16-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- OUATTARA, Aboudou, 2016. "Impact of the transition to continous trading on emerging financial market's liquidity : Case study of the West Africa Regional Exchange Market (BRVM)," MPRA Paper 75391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weiyu Kuo & Yu‐Ching Li, 2011. "Trading Mechanisms and Market Quality: Call Markets versus Continuous Auction Markets," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 417-444, December.
- Thierry Foucault, 2006.
"Liquidité, coût du capital et organisation de la négociation des valeurs boursières,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 82(1), pages 123-138.
- Thierry Foucault, 2006. "Liquidité, coût du capital et organisation de la négociation des valeurs boursières," Post-Print hal-00459793, HAL.
- Anand, Amber & Chakravarty, Sugato & Chuwonganant, Chairat, 2009. "Cleaning house: Stock reassignments on the NYSE," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 727-753, November.
- Eldor, Rafi & Hauser, Shmuel & Pilo, Batia & Shurki, Itzik, 2006. "The contribution of market makers to liquidity and efficiency of options trading in electronic markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 2025-2040, July.
- Henke, Harald, 2006. "When continuous trading becomes continuous: The impact of institutional trading on the continuous trading system of the Warsaw Stock Exchange," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 110-132, February.
- Shmuel Hauser & Haim Kedar-Levy & Batia Pilo & Itzhak Shurki, 2006. "The Effect of Trading Halts on the Speed of Price Discovery," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 29(1), pages 83-99, February.
- Kalay, Avner & Sade, Orly & Wohl, Avi, 2004. "Measuring stock illiquidity: An investigation of the demand and supply schedules at the TASE," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 461-486, December.
- Fricke, Daniel & Gerig, Austin, 2014. "Liquidity Risk, Speculative Trade, and the Optimal Latency of Financial Markets," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100402, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thierry Foucault, 2006. "Liquidity, cost of capital and the organization of trading in stock markets," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 82(1), pages 113-123.
- Choi, Hyunyoung & Finnerty, Joseph, 2006. "Impact study on the interest rate futures market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 495-512, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:57:y:2002:i:1:p:523-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.