Price Discovery in Auction Markets: A Look Inside the Black Box
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutta, Prajit K. & Madhavan, Ananth, 1995.
"Price Continuity Rules and Insider Trading,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 199-221, June.
- Dutta, P.K. & Madhavan, A., 1992. "Price Continuity Rules and Insider Trading," RCER Working Papers 338, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Dutta, P.K. & Madhavan, A., 1994. "Price Continuity Rules and Insider Trading," Working papers 9427, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Schnitzlein, Charles R, 1996. " Call and Continuous Trading Mechanisms under Asymmetric Information: An Experimental Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 613-636, June.
- Ronen, Tavy, 1997. "Tests and Properties of Variance Ratios in Microstructure Studies," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 183-204, June.
- Garbade, Kenneth D. & Sekaran, Chandra P., 1981. "Opening prices on the New York Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 345-355, September.
- Ho, Thomas S Y & Schwartz, Robert A & Whitcomb, David K, 1985. " The Trading Decision and Market Clearing under Transaction Price Uncertainty," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 21-42, March.
- Bloomfield, Robert & O'Hara, Maureen, 1999. "Market Transparency: Who Wins and Who Loses?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, pages 5-35.
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1994. " Is the Electronic Open Limit Order Book Inevitable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1127-1161, September.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1992.
" Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 607-641, June.
- Ananth N. Madhavan, "undated". "Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Brooks, Raymond M. & Su, Tie, 1997. "A Simple Cost Reduction Strategy for Small Liquidity Traders: Trade at the Opening," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(04), pages 525-540, December.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1987. " Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 533-553, July.
- Domowitz, Ian & Wang, Jianxin, 1994. "Auctions as algorithms : Computerized trade execution and price discovery," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 29-60, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:13:y:2000:i:3:p:627-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.