The 2008 Global Financial Crisis: The Case of a Market with Consistent Losses Ever Since
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yibin Mu & Peter Phelps & Janet Gale Stotsky, 2013. "Bond Markets in Africa," IMF Working Papers 13/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Ari Aisen & Michael Franken, 2015.
"Bank credit during the 2008 financial crisis: a cross-country comparison,"
Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy),
Central Bank of Chile, vol. 18(1), pages 26-49, April.
- Ari Aisen & Michael Franken, 2010. "Bank Credit During the 2008 Financial Crisis; A Cross-Country Comparison," IMF Working Papers 10/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Johannes Atle Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2015. "When Do Listed Firms Pay for Market Making in Their Own Stock?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(2), pages 241-266, June.
- Butler, Alexander W. & Grullon, Gustavo & Weston, James P., 2005. "Stock Market Liquidity and the Cost of Issuing Equity," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(02), pages 331-348, June.
- Chai, Daniel & Faff, Robert & Gharghori, Philip, 2010. "New evidence on the relation between stock liquidity and measures of trading activity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 181-192, June.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Hanazaki, Masaharu & Liu, Qun, 2007. "Corporate governance and investment in East Asian firms--empirical analysis of family-controlled firms," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 76-97.
- Aivazian, Varouj A. & Ge, Ying & Qiu, Jiaping, 2005. "The impact of leverage on firm investment: Canadian evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 277-291, March.
- Chung, Kee H. & Elder, John & Kim, Jang-Chul, 2010. "Corporate Governance and Liquidity," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(02), pages 265-291, April.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1986. "Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 223-249, December.
- Nimalendran, M. & Petrella, Giovanni, 2003. "Do 'thinly-traded' stocks benefit from specialist intervention?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1823-1854, September.
- Jacoby, Gady & Zheng, Steven X., 2010. "Ownership dispersion and market liquidity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 81-88, March.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "The Financial Crisis of 2008 and the Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series WIDER Discussion Paper 20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wang, Jianxin & Gochoco-Bautista, Maria Socorro & Sotocinal, Noli, 2013. "Corporate Investments in Asian Emerging Markets: Financial Conditions, Financial Development, and Financial Constraints," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 346, Asian Development Bank.
- Eldor, Rafi & Hauser, Shmuel & Pilo, Batia & Shurki, Itzik, 2006. "The contribution of market makers to liquidity and efficiency of options trading in electronic markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 2025-2040, July.
- Christine Jiang & Jang-Chul Kim & Robert Wood, 2011. "A comparison of volatility and bid-ask spread for NASDAQ and NYSE after decimalization," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1227-1239.
More about this item
KeywordsAmman Securities Exchange; Bid-ask Spread; Minimum Tick Specialist;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejn:ejbmjr:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:8-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.eurasianpublications.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.