Unit root tests with double trend breaks and the 1990s recession in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ogasawara, Junichi, 1999.
"Changes in the Sources of Modern Economic Growth: Japan Compared with the United States,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, pages 1-21.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999. "Why Are There Rich and Poor Countries? Symmetry Breaking in the World Economy: A Note," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9914, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Iwamoto, Yasushi & Kobayashi, Hideyuki, 1992. "Testing for a unit root in Japanese GNP," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, pages 17-37.
- Bradley, Michael D & Jansen, Dennis W, 1995. "Unit Roots and Infrequent Large Shocks: New International Evidence on Output Growth," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 867-893, August.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Lumsdaine, Robin L & Stock, James H, 1992.
"Recursive and Sequential Tests of the Unit-Root and Trend-Break Hypotheses: Theory and International Evidence,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 271-287, July.
- Anindya Banerjee & Robin L. Lumsdaine & James H. Stock, 1990. "Recursive and Sequential Tests of the Unit Root and Trend Break Hypothesis: Theory and International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & David H. Papell, 1997. "Multiple Trend Breaks And The Unit-Root Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 212-218.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Moreno Ramon, 1995. "How Big Is the Permanent Component in GNP? The Evidence from Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, pages 130-153.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maslyuk, Svetlana & Smyth, Russell, 2008.
"Unit root properties of crude oil spot and futures prices,"
Elsevier, pages 2591-2600.
- Svetlana Maslyuk & Russell Smyth, 2007. "Unit Root Properties of Crude Oil Spot and Futures Prices," Monash Economics Working Papers 40-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- John T. Cuddington & Rodney Ludema & Shamila A Jayasuriya, 2002. "Prebisch-Singer Redux," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 140, Central Bank of Chile.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Daniel Ventosa-Santaularia, 2005.
"Spurious regression under deterministic and stochastic trends,"
Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers
EM200503, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2005. "Spurious regression under deterministic and stochastic trends," MPRA Paper 58772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Soria, Luis M. & Velázquez, Ramón, 2008.
"International evidence on stochastic and deterministic monetary neutrality,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1261-1275, November.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Luis M. Soria & Ramón Velázquez, 2008. "International Evidence on Stochastic and Deterministic Monetary Neutrality," Working Papers 2008-04, Banco de México.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària, 2007.
"Spurious Regression and Trending Variables,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, pages 439-444.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Daniel Ventosa-Santaularia, 2006. "Spurious Regression and Trending Variables," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EM200701, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance, revised Jan 2007.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2007. "Spurious Regression and Trending Variables," MPRA Paper 58775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ming-Jen Chang & Chang-Ching Lin & Shou-Yung Yin, 2013.
"The Behaviour of Real Exchange Rates: The Case of Japan,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 530-545, October.
- Chang, Ming Jen & Lin, Chang Ching & Yin, Shou-Yung, 2011. "The behavior of real exchange rates: the case of Japan," MPRA Paper 35447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2008. "Spurious Regression," MPRA Paper 59008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària & José Eduardo Vera-Valdés, 2008. "Granger-Causality in the presence of structural breaks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(61), pages 1-14.
- Noriega, Antonio E., 2004. "Long-run monetary neutrality and the unit-root hypothesis: further international evidence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 179-197, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:12:y:2000:i:4:p:363-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .