A partner selection approach for strategic alliance in the global aerospace and defense industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wanke, Peter & Barros, C.P., 2016. "Efficiency in Latin American airlines: A two-stage approach combining Virtual Frontier Dynamic DEA and Simplex Regression," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 93-103.
- Lin, Chiun-Sin & Liou, Fen-May & Huang, Chih-Pin, 2011. "Grey forecasting model for CO2 emissions: A Taiwan study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3816-3820.
- Golany, B & Roll, Y, 1989. "An application procedure for DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 237-250.
- Piran, Fabio Antonio Sartori & Lacerda, Daniel Pacheco & Camargo, Luis Felipe Riehs & Viero, Carlos Frederico & Dresch, Aline & Cauchick-Miguel, Paulo Augusto, 2016. "Product modularization and effects on efficiency: An analysis of a bus manufacturer using data envelopment analysis (DEA)," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 1-13.
- Li, Ye & Wang, Yan-zhang & Cui, Qiang, 2015. "Evaluating airline efficiency: An application of Virtual Frontier Network SBM," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-17.
- Seufert, Juergen Heinz & Arjomandi, Amir & Dakpo, K. Hervé, 2017. "Evaluating airline operational performance: A Luenberger-Hicks-Moorsteen productivity indicator," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 52-68.
- Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye, 2015. "Evaluating energy efficiency for airlines: An application of VFB-DEA," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 44, pages 34-41.
- Rico Merkert & James Pearson, 2015. "A Non-parametric Efficiency Measure Incorporating Perceived Airline Service Levels and Profitability," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 49(2), pages 261-275, April.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2002. "A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 32-41, November.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:-:d:63949 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keith D. Brouthers & Gary J. Bamossy, 2006. "Post‐Formation Processes in Eastern and Western European Joint Ventures," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 203-229, March.
- Merkert, Rico & Morrell, Peter S., 2012. "Mergers and acquisitions in aviation – Management and economic perspectives on the size of airlines," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 853-862.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:173:d:63949 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye, 2017. "Airline efficiency measures using a Dynamic Epsilon-Based Measure model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 121-134.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Su, Han Chan & Kensinger, John W. & Keown, Arthur J. & Martin, John D., 1997. "Do strategic alliances create value?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 199-221, November.
- Merkert, Rico & Hensher, David A., 2011. "The impact of strategic management and fleet planning on airline efficiency - A random effects Tobit model based on DEA efficiency scores," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 686-695, August.
- Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye & Yu, Chen-lu & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2016. "Evaluating energy efficiency for airlines: An application of Virtual Frontier Dynamic Slacks Based Measure," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1231-1240.
- Chia-Nan Wang & Xuan-Tho Nguyen & Yen-Hui Wang, 2016. "Automobile Industry Strategic Alliance Partner Selection: The Application of a Hybrid DEA and Grey Theory Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-18, February.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
- Cui, Qiang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Li, Ye, 2016. "Exploring the impacts of the EU ETS emission limits on airline performance via the Dynamic Environmental DEA approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 984-994.
- Bernard Garrette & Pierre Dussauge, 1993. "Industrial alliances in aerospace and defence: An empirical study of strategic and organizational patterns," Post-Print hal-00459468, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghouri, Arsalan Mujahid & Akhtar, Pervaiz & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shabbir, Haseeb, 2019. "Affective organizational commitment in global strategic partnerships: The role of individual-level microfoundations and social change," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 320-330.
- Mu-Hsin Chang & James J. H. Liou & Huai-Wei Lo, 2019. "A Hybrid MCDM Model for Evaluating Strategic Alliance Partners in the Green Biopharmaceutical Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-20, July.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Grey theory; Strategic alliance; Aerospace and defense;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:190-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.