Post-Formation Processes in Eastern and Western European Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Roderick, 1999. "Transforming Management in Central and Eastern Europe," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198775683.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bukhvalov, A. & Alekseeva, O., 2016. "International joint venture acquisition by a foreign or local partner," Working Papers 6439, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Chung, Chris Changwha & Beamish, Paul W., 2012. "Multi-party international joint ventures: Multiple post-formation change processes," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 648-663.
- Ott, Ursula F., 2015. "Repeated moral hazard in international joint ventures: Inter-temporal culturally sensitive incentive schemes for hidden action," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 166-179.
- Hsieh, Linda H.Y. & Rodrigues, Suzana B. & Child, John, 2010. "Risk perception and post-formation governance in international joint ventures in Taiwan: The perspective of the foreign partner," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 288-303, September.
- Rambocas, Meena & Meneses, Raquel & Monteiro, Carlos & Brito, Pedro Quelhas, 2015. "Direct or indirect channel structures. Evaluating the impact of channel governance structure on export performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 124-132.
- Chia-Nan Wang & Xuan-Tho Nguyen & Yen-Hui Wang, 2016. "Automobile Industry Strategic Alliance Partner Selection: The Application of a Hybrid DEA and Grey Theory Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-18, February.
- Mata, José & Portugal, Pedro, 2015. "The termination of international joint ventures: Closure and acquisition by domestic and foreign partners," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 677-689.
- Le Nguyen, Huu & Larimo, Jorma & Ali, Tahir, 2016. "How do ownership control position and national culture influence conflict resolution strategies in international joint ventures?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 559-568.
- Keith D. Brouthers & Lance Eliot Brouthers & Steve Werner, 2008. "Real Options, International Entry Mode Choice and Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(5), pages 936-960, July.
- Li, Xiaoqing & Roberts, Joanne & Yan, Yanni & Tan, Hui, 2014. "Knowledge sharing in China–UK higher education alliances," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 343-355.
- Akie Iriyama & Weilei Shi & John Prescott, 2014. "Frequency and directional reversal of equity ownership change in international joint ventures," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 215-243, March.
- Canabal, Anne & White III, George O., 2008. "Entry mode research: Past and future," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-284, June.
- Gomes, Emanuel & Barnes, Bradley R. & Mahmood, Tehmina, 2016. "A 22 year review of strategic alliance research in the leading management journals," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 15-27.
- Fariborz Damanpour & Carlos Devece & Chao Chen & Vijay Pothukuchi, 2012. "Organizational culture and partner interaction in the management of international joint ventures in India," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 453-478, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0217-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:173:d:63949 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martyna Janowicz-Panjaitan & Rekha Krishnan, 2009. "Measures for Dealing with Competence and Integrity Violations of Interorganizational Trust at the Corporate and Operating Levels of Organizational Hierarchy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 245-268, March.
- Tjemkes, Brian V. & Furrer, Olivier & Adolfs, Koen & Aydinlik, Arzu Ülgen, 2012. "Response strategies in an international strategic alliance experimental context: Cross-country differences," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 66-84.
- Tuija Mainela & Vesa Puhakka, 2009. "Organising new business in a turbulent context: Opportunity discovery and effectuation for IJV development in transition markets," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 111-134, June.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:190-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:3:p:584-593 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nakos, George & Brouthers, Keith D., 2008. "International alliance commitment and performance of small and medium-size enterprises: The mediating role of process control," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 124-137, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:43:y:2006:i:2:p:203-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.