Local public procurement regulations: The case of Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zheng, Charles Z., 2001. "High Bids and Broke Winners," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 129-171, September.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Francesco Decarolis, 2009.
"When the highest bidder loses the auction: theory and evidence from public procurement,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
717, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesco Decarolis, 2009. "When the Highest Bidder Loses the Auction: Theory and Evidence from Public Procurement," 2009 Meeting Papers 130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marion, Justin, 2007. "Are bid preferences benign? The effect of small business subsidies in highway procurement auctions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1591-1624, August.
- Decarolis Francesco & Giorgiantonio Cristina & Giovanniello Valentina, 2011.
"The awarding of public works in Italy: an analysis of the mechanisms for the selection of contractors,"
Mercato Concorrenza Regole,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 235-272.
- Francesco Decarolis & Cristina Giorgiantonio & Valentina Giovanniello, 2010. "The awarding of public works in Italy: an analysis of the mechanisms for the selection of contractors," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 83, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesco Decarolis, 2014. "Awarding Price, Contract Performance, and Bids Screening: Evidence from Procurement Auctions," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 108-132, January.
- Justin Marion, 2009. "How Costly Is Affirmative Action? Government Contracting and California's Proposition 209," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(3), pages 503-522, August.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Federico Antellini Russo, 2008. "Potenzialità e criticità del Partenariato Pubblico Privato in Italia," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 98(3), pages 125-158, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:5:p:515-524 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure; Auctions; Regulation;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:43:y:2015:i:c:p:209-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle .