Deregulation of dismissal law and unjust dismissal in Korea
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrea Ichino & Michele Polo & Enrico Rettore, .
"Are Judges Biased by Labor Market Conditions?,"
192, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Moreton, David R., 1998. "An open shop trade union model of wages, effort and membership," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 511-527, August.
- Mayers, David & Thaler, Richard, 1979. "Sticky Wages and Implicit Contracts: A Transactional Approach," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(4), pages 559-74, October.
- Steven L. McShane & David C. McPhillips, 1987. "Predicting Reasonable Notice in Canadian Wrongful Dismissal Cases," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 41(1), pages 108-117, October.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino, 2001.
"The Economics of Employment Protection,"
IZA Discussion Papers
381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan B. Krueger, 1991.
"The Evolution of Unjust-Dismissal Legislation in the United States,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 44(4), pages 644-660, July.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "The evolution of unjust-dismissal legislation in the United States," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 44(4), pages 644-660, July.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1989. "The Evolution of Unjust-Dismissal Legislation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 3127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda Dickens & Moira Hart & Michael Jones & Brian Weekes, 1984. "The British Experience under a Statute Prohibiting Unfair Dismissal," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 37(4), pages 497-514, July.
- Lei Delsen & Erik Poutsma, 2005. "Labour market institutions and economic performance in the Netherlands," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 169-196.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:27:y:2007:i:4:p:409-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.