Computing level-impulse responses of log-specified VAR systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ballabriga, Fernando & Sebastian, Miguel & Valles, Javier, 1999. "European asymmetries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 233-253, August.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:03f13 is not listed on IDEAS
- HorvÃ¡th, Csilla & Wieringa, Jaap E., 2003. "Combining time series and cross sectional data for the analysis of dynamic marketing systems," Research Report 03F13, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- G. Dekimpe, Marnik & Hanssens, Dominique M. & Silva-Risso, Jorge M., 1998. "Long-run effects of price promotions in scanner markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 269-291, November.
- Arino, Miguel A. & Franses, Philip Hans, 2000.
"Forecasting the levels of vector autoregressive log-transformed time series,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 111-116.
- Ariño, M.A. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 1996. "Forecasting the Levels of Vector Autoregressive Log-Transformed Time Series," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9669-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Park, Jinwoo & Shenoy, Catherine, 2002. "An examination of the dynamic behavior of aggregate bond and stock issues," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 175-189, May.
- Vincent R. Nijs & Marnik G. Dekimpe & Jan-Benedict E.M. Steenkamps & Dominique M. Hanssens, 2001. "The Category-Demand Effects of Price Promotions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 1-22, September.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Joseph, Nathan Lael, 2001. "Model Specification and Forecasting Foreign Exchange Rates with Vector Autoregressions," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 451-484, November.
- Robert C. Blattberg & Kenneth J. Wisniewski, 1989. "Price-Induced Patterns of Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 291-309.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- Holtrop, Niels & Wieringa, Jakob & Gijsenberg, Maarten & Stern, P., 2016. "Competitive reactions to personal selling," Research Report 16004-MARK, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Günter, Tobias Maria, 2007. "Preispromotionanalysen in Vertriebslinien des Lebensmitteleinzelhandels: dynamische Kategorieeffekte und Einflussfaktoren," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 26755.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:21:y:2005:i:2:p:279-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.