Long memory time series and short term forecasts
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jurgen, 1995. "Long Memory in Inflation Rates: International Evidence," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Andersson, Michael K., 1998. "Do Long-Memory Models Have Long Memory?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 227, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 16 Mar 2000.
- Bhansali, R. J. & Kokoszka, P. S., 2002. "Computation of the forecast coefficients for multistep prediction of long-range dependent time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 181-206.
- Hurvich, Clifford M., 2002. "Multistep forecasting of long memory series using fractional exponential models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 167-179.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Andersson, Michael K., 2000. "Do long-memory models have long memory?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-124.