Bias in the memory parameter for different sampling rates
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andersson, Michael K., 2000. "Do long-memory models have long memory?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-124.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1988.
"Long memory and persistence in aggregate output,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marcus J. Chambers, .
"Long Memory and Aggregation in Macroeconomic Time Series,"
Economics Discussion Papers
437, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 1998. "Long Memory and Aggregation in Macroeconomic Time Series," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1053-72, November.
- Andersson, Michael K., 1998. "Do Long-Memory Models Have Long Memory?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 227, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 16 Mar 2000.
- In Choi & Bhum Suk Chung, 1995. "Sampling frequency and the power of tests for a unit root: A simulation study," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 131-136, August.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 1996. "The Estimation of Continuous Parameter Long-Memory Time Series Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 374-390, June.
- Bisaglia, Luisa & Guegan, Dominique, 1998. "A comparison of techniques of estimation in long-memory processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 61-81, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:18:y:2002:i:2:p:299-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.