A test of the long memory hypothesis based on self-similarity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faust, Jon, 1996. "Near Observational Equivalence and Theoretical size Problems with Unit Root Tests," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 724-731, October.
- Davidson, James & Hashimzade, Nigar, 2009.
"Type I and type II fractional Brownian motions: A reconsideration,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, pages 2089-2106.
- James Davidson & Nigar Hashimzade, 2008. "Type I and Type II Fractional Brownian Motions: a Reconsideration," Discussion Papers 0816, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Jon Faust, 1999. "Conventional Confidence Intervals for Points on Spectrum Have Confidence Level Zero," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 629-638, May.
- Leonardo Rocha Souza, 2005.
"A Note On Chambers'S "Long Memory And Aggregation In Macroeconomic Time Series","
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(3), pages 1059-1062, August.
- Souza, Leonardo Rocha, 2003. "A note on Chambers's 'long memory and aggregation in macroeconomic time series'," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 503, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 1997. "Some Impossibility Theorems in Econometrics with Applications to Structural and Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1365-1388, November.
- repec:hal:journl:peer-00815563 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang Sik Kim & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Log Periodogram Regression: The Nonstationary Case," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1587, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ignacio N. Lobato & Peter M. Robinson, 1998. "A Nonparametric Test for I(0)," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 475-495.
- Souza, Leonardo R. & Smith, Jeremy, 2002. "Bias in the memory parameter for different sampling rates," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 299-313.
- Hassler, Uwe, 2011.
"Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 240-247, June.
- Uwe Hassler, 2011. "Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation," Post-Print hal-00815563, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsLong Memory; Self-similarity; Bootstrap;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dun:dpaper:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedunuk.html .