Aggregation effect and forecasting temporal aggregates of long memory processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rossana, Robert J & Seater, John J, 1995. "Temporal Aggregation and Economic Time Series," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 441-451, October.
- Hwang, Soosung, 2000.
"The Effects Of Systematic Sampling And Temporal Aggregation On Discrete Time Long Memory Processes And Their Finite Sample Properties,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 347-372, June.
- Soosung Hwang, 1999. "The Effects of Systematic Sampling and Temporal Aggregation on Discrete Time Long Memory Processes and their Finite Sample Properties," Working Papers wp99-15, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 1998.
"Long Memory and Aggregation in Macroeconomic Time Series,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1053-1072, November.
- Chambers, MJ, 1995. "Long Memory and Aggregation in Macroeconomic Time Series," Economics Discussion Papers 2766, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Man, K. S., 2003. "Long memory time series and short term forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 477-491.
- Souza, Leonardo R. & Smith, Jeremy, 2004. "Effects of temporal aggregation on estimates and forecasts of fractionally integrated processes: a Monte-Carlo study," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 487-502.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1990. "The Fractional Unit Root Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 495-505, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassler Uwe & Tsai Henghsiu, 2013. "Asymptotic Behavior of Temporal Aggregates in the Frequency Domain," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 47-60, January.
- Man Kasing, 2010. "Extended Fractional Gaussian Noise and Simple ARFIMA Approximations," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, September.
- repec:hal:journl:peer-00815563 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramirez, Octavio A., 2011.
"Conclusive Evidence on the Benefits of Temporal Disaggregation to Improve the Precision of Time Series Model Forecasts,"
113520, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ramirez, Octavio A., 2012. "Conclusive Evidence on the Benefits of Temporal Disaggregation to Improve the Precision of Time Series Model Forecasts," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123470, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- K. S. Man & G. C. Tiao, 2009. "ARFIMA approximation and forecasting of the limiting aggregate structure of long-memory process," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 89-101.
- Hassler, Uwe, 2011.
"Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 240-247, June.
- Uwe Hassler, 2011. "Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation," Post-Print hal-00815563, HAL.
- Kuswanto, Heri, 2009. "A New Simple Test Against Spurious Long Memory Using Temporal Aggregation," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-425, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mansour Zarra-Nezhad & Ali Raoofi & Mohammad Hadi Akbarzdeh, 2016. "The Existence of Long Memory Property in OPEC Oil Prices," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 142-152, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:22:y:2006:i:2:p:267-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.