Aggregation effect and forecasting temporal aggregates of long memory processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rossana, Robert J & Seater, John J, 1995.
"Temporal Aggregation and Economic Time Series,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 441-51, October.
- Man, K. S., 2003. "Long memory time series and short term forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 477-491.
- Souza, Leonardo R. & Smith, Jeremy, 2004. "Effects of temporal aggregation on estimates and forecasts of fractionally integrated processes: a Monte-Carlo study," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 487-502.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 1998.
"Long Memory and Aggregation in Macroeconomic Time Series,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1053-72, November.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 1995. "Long Memory and Aggregation in Macroeconomic Time Series," Economics Discussion Papers 2766, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1990. "The Fractional Unit Root Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 495-505, March.
- Hwang, Soosung, 2000.
"The Effects Of Systematic Sampling And Temporal Aggregation On Discrete Time Long Memory Processes And Their Finite Sample Properties,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 347-372, June.
- Soosung Hwang, 1999. "The Effects of Systematic Sampling and Temporal Aggregation on Discrete Time Long Memory Processes and their Finite Sample Properties," Working Papers wp99-15, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:22:y:2006:i:2:p:267-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.