Price clustering and bid-ask spreads in international bond futures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aitken, Michael & Brown, Philip & Buckland, Christine & Izan, H. Y. & Walter, Terry, 1996. "Price clustering on the Australian Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 297-314, July.
- Lee, Charles M C & Mucklow, Belinda & Ready, Mark J, 1993. "Spreads, Depths, and the Impact of Earnings Information: An Intraday Analysis," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 345-374.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Miller, Merton H & Cone, Kenneth R & Fischel, Daniel R & Ross, David J, 1997. "Clustering and Competition in Asset Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 23-60, April.
- McInish, Thomas H & Wood, Robert A, 1992. "An Analysis of Intraday Patterns in Bid/Ask Spreads for NYSE Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 753-764, June.
- Lyons, Richard K., 1995.
"Tests of microstructural hypotheses in the foreign exchange market,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 321-351.
- Richard K. Lyons, 1993. "Tests of Microstructural Hypotheses in the Foreign Exchange Market," NBER Working Papers 4471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard K. Lyons., 1993. "Tests of Microstructural Hypotheses in the Foreign Exchange Market," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-230, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik, 1997. "The degree of price resolution and equity trading costs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 9-34, July.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1991. "Stock Price Clustering and Discreteness," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 389-415.
- Gottlieb, Gary & Kalay, Avner, 1985. "Implications of the Discreteness of Observed Stock Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 135-153, March.
- Ho, Thomas S Y & Stoll, Hans R, 1983. "The Dynamics of Dealer Markets under Competition," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1053-1074, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xin & Li, Shenghong & Xu, Chong, 2020. "Price clustering in Bitcoin market—An extension," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(C).
- Owain ap Gwilym & Evamena Alibo, 2003. "Decreased price clustering in FTSE100 futures contracts following a transfer from floor to electronic trading," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 647-659, July.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Mo Chaudhury, 2007.
"Price clustering in the CAC 40 index options market,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(15), pages 1201-1210.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Mo Chaudhury, 2007. "Price clustering in the CAC 40 index options market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265668, HAL.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Mo Chaudhury, 2007. "Price clustering in the CAC 40 index options market," Post-Print halshs-00265668, HAL.
- Brown, Alasdair & Yang, Fuyu, 2016.
"Limited cognition and clustered asset prices: Evidence from betting markets,"
Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 27-46.
- Alasdair Brown & Fuyu Yang, 2013. "Limited Cognition and Clustered Asset Prices: Evidence from Betting Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 054, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Robert Brooks & Edwyna Harris & Yovina Joymungul, 2013. "Price clustering in Australian water markets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 677-685, February.
- Meng, Lei & Verousis, Thanos & ap Gwilym, Owain, 2013. "A substitution effect between price clustering and size clustering in credit default swaps," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 139-152.
- Gianluca Marcato & Charles Ward, 2007.
"Back from Beyond the Bid–Ask Spread: Estimating Liquidity in International Markets,"
Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 599-622, December.
- Gianluca Marcato & Charles Ward, 2007. "Back from Beyond the Bid-Ask Spread: Estimating Liquidity in International Markets," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2007-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2013.
"Has political instability contributed to price clustering on Fiji's stock market?,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 125-130.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2011. "Has political instability contributed to price clustering on Fiji's stock market?," Working Papers fe_2011_03, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Utpal Bhattacharya & Wei-Yu Kuo & Tse-Chun Lin & Jing Zhao, 2018. "Do Superstitious Traders Lose Money?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(8), pages 3772-3791, August.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Popp, Stephan, 2011. "Investigating price clustering in the oil futures market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 397-402, January.
- Stenfors, Alexis, 2018.
"Bid-ask spread determination in the FX swap market: Competition, collusion or a convention?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 78-97.
- Alexis Stenfors, 2017. "Bid-Ask Spread Determination in the FX Swap Market: Competition, Collusion or a Convention?," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2017-03, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Brown, Philip & Mitchell, Jason, 2008. "Culture and stock price clustering: Evidence from The Peoples' Republic of China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 95-120, January.
- Bryant, Henry L. & Haigh, Michael S., 2001. "Estimating Actual Bid-Ask Spreads In Commodity Futures Markets," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20707, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kwong Wing Chau & Danika Wright & Ervi Liusman, 2018. "The cost of a lucky price," ERES eres2018_240, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- McGroarty, Frank & ap Gwilym, Owain & Thomas, Stephen, 2006. "Microstructure effects, bid-ask spreads and volatility in the spot foreign exchange market pre and post-EMU," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 23-49, September.
- Brown, Philip & Chua, Angeline & Mitchell, Jason, 2002. "The influence of cultural factors on price clustering: Evidence from Asia-Pacific stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 307-332, June.
- Mitchell, Jason & Izan, H.Y., 2006. "Clustering and psychological barriers in exchange rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 318-344, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:8:y:1998:i:3-4:p:377-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.