How good are trade and telephone call traffic in bridging income gaps and TFP gaps?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 1999.
"The Quality of Government,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 222-279, April.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, "undated". "The Quality of Government," Working Paper 19452, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Government," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1847, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Goverment," NBER Working Papers 6727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1998. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?"," Working Papers 98007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romer, Paul, 1993. "Idea gaps and object gaps in economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 543-573, December.
- Ruud, Paul A., 2000. "An Introduction to Classical Econometric Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195111644.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wong Wei-Kang, 2007. "Economic Growth: A Channel Decomposition Exercise," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-38, January.
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 379-399, June.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1991.
"Equipment Investment and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 445-502.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, "undated". "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _122, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Andrew Rose, 2002.
"An Estimate of the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade and Income,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 437-466.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Rose, Andrew K., 2001. "An Estimate of the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade and Income," Working Paper Series rwp01-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jorgenson, Dale W., 1966. "The Embodiment Hypothesis," Scholarly Articles 3403063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Michael Kremer, 1993. "Population Growth and Technological Change: One Million B.C. to 1990," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 681-716.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1966. "The Embodiment Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 1-1.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Portes, Richard & Rey, HÃ©lÃ¨ne, 2000.
"The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows: The Geography of Information,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series
qt51w4v95p, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Richard Portes and Hélène Rey., 2000. "The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows: The Geography of Information," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C00-111, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Márquez Ramos, Laura & Martínez Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Sanjuan Lucas, Elena & Suárez Burguet, Celestino, 2007. "Efecto De Las TIC Sobre El Comercio Y El Desarrollo Económico. Análisis Para El Caso De España/Effect of ICT on Trade and Economic Development. An Application to the Spanish Case," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 313-340, Abril.
- Tang, Linghui & Koveos, Peter E., 2008. "Embodied and disembodied R&D spillovers to developed and developing countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 546-558, October.
- Florian Ploeckl, 2015. "It's all in the Mail: The Economic Geography of the German Empire," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Inmaculada Martínez Zarzoso & Laura Márquez Ramos, 2005. "International Trade, Technological Innovation And Income: A Gravity Model Approach," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Oscar Afonso, 2010. "Non-Scale Effects Of International Technological-Knowledge Diffusion On Southern Growth And Wages," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 341-366.
- Albert Guangzhou Hu & Gary H. Jefferson, 2010. "Technology Policy for Sustained Asian Dynamism," Chapters,in: Asian Regionalism in the World Economy, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yanling Wang, 2012. "Openness and Productivity: The Role of Imports, FDI and International Telecommunications," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 49(1), pages 125-145, May.
- Wong, Wei-Kang, 2008. "Comparing the fit of the gravity model for different cross-border flows," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 474-477, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:64:y:2004:i:2:p:441-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.