The economic effects of withdrawn antidumping investigations: is there evidence of collusive settlements?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Prusa, 1997. "The Trade Effects of U.S. Antidumping Actions," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 191-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994.
"Measuring Industry-Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(1994 Micr), pages 51-118.
- Staiger, R.W. & Wolak, F.A., 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumpting in the United States," Working papers 9413, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Robert Staiger & Frank Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," International Trade 9410004, EconWPA.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prusa, Thomas J., 1992. "Why are so many antidumping petitions withdrawn?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 1-20, August.
- Catherine Carey, 1997. "U.S. Import Supply Behavior: Evidence from the 1980s," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 139-149, Spring.
- Rosendorff, B Peter, 1996.
"Voluntary Export Restraints, Antidumping Procedure, and Domestic Politics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 544-561, June.
- Rosendorff, B.P., 1995. "Voluntary Export Restraints, Anti-Dumping Procedure and Domestic Politics," Papers 9512, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Kennedy, Peter E, 1981. "Estimation with Correctly Interpreted Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations [The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 801-801, September.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallaway, Michael P. & Blonigen, Bruce A. & Flynn, Joseph E., 1999. "Welfare costs of the U.S. antidumping and countervailing duty laws," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 211-244, December.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Knetter, Michael M., 1999.
"Measuring the intensity of competition in export markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-60, February.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1995. "Measuring the Intensity of Competition in Export Markets," NBER Working Papers 5226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Antidumping law as a collusive device," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 95-122, February.
- Corinne M. Krupp & Patricia S. Pollard, 1996. "Market Responses to Antidumping Laws: Some Evidence from the U.S. Chemical Industry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 199-227, February.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-286, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kara Reynolds, 2013.
"Under the Cover of Antidumping: Does Administered Protection Facilitate Domestic Collusion?,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(4), pages 415-434, June.
- Kara M. Reynolds, 2013. "Under the Cover of Antidumping: Does Administered Protection Facilitate Domestic Collusion?," Working Papers 2013-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2005. "Collusion in Industrial Economics—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 163-198, December.
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel McCulloch, 2012.
"Antidumping and Market Competition: Implications for Emerging Economies,"
50, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel McCulloch, 2015. "Antidumping and Market Competition: Implications for Emerging Economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/76, European University Institute.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2012. "Antidumping and market competition: implications for emerging economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6197, The World Bank.
- Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "The political economy of antidumping: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 554-590, September.
- Cláudio Roberto Fóffano Vasconcelos & Silvinha Pinto Vasconcelos, 2005. "Medidas Antidumping E Resultados Colusivos: O Caso Do Pebdl Na Economia Brasileira," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 071, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Laura ROVEGNO & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2011. "A comparative analysis of EU Antidumping rules and application," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:62:y:2004:i:2:p:295-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.