Quality considerations in auctions for television franchises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baron, David P & Myerson, Roger B, 1982. "Regulating a Monopolist with Unknown Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 911-930, July.
- Cripps, Martin & Ireland, Norman, 1994. "The Design of Auctions and Tenders with Quality Thresholds: The Symmetric Case," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 316-326, March.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1987. "Auctioning Incentive Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 921-937, October.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1976. "Franchise Bidding for Natural Monopolies -- in General and with Respect to CATV," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 73-104, Spring.
- Simon Domberger & Julian Middleton, 1985. "Franchising in practice: the case of independent television in the UK," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, February.
- John McMillan, 1994. "Selling Spectrum Rights," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 145-162, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Estache & Jose-Luis Guasch & Atsushi Iimi & Lourdes Trujillo, 2009.
"Multidimensionality and Renegotiation: Evidence from Transport-Sector Public-Private-Partnership Transactions in Latin America,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 35(1), pages 41-71, September.
- Estache, Antonio & Guasch, Jose-Luis & Iimi, Atsushi & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2008. "Multidimensionality and renegotiation : evidence from transport-sector public-private-partnership transactions in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4665, The World Bank.
- Checchi, Daniele & De Fraja, Gianni & Verzillo, Stefano, 2014.
"And the Winners Are... An Axiomatic Approach to Selection from a Set,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniele Checchi & Gianni De Fraja & Stefano Verzillo, 2014. "And the Winners Are...An Axiomatic Approach to Selection from a Set," CEIS Research Paper 326, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Aug 2014.
- Nilssen,T. & Sorgard,L., 2001. "The TV industry : advertising and programming," Memorandum 18/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:10:y:1998:i:1:p:9-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.