And the Winners Are… An Axiomatic Approach to Selection from a Set
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kobus, Martyna & Miloś, Piotr, 2008. "On Meritocratic Inequality Indices," MPRA Paper 10532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Checchi & Gianni De Fraja & Stefano Verzillo, 2014. "Publish or Perish: An Analysis of the Academic Job Market in Italy," Discussion Papers 14/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Checchi, Daniele & De Fraja, Gianni & Verzillo, Stefano, 2014.
"Publish or Perish? Incentives and Careers in Italian Academia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Checchi, Daniele & De Fraja, Gianni & Verzillo, Stefano, 2014. "Publish or Perish? Incentives and Careers in Italian Academia," CEPR Discussion Papers 10084, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniele Checchi & Gianni De Fraja & Stefano Verzillo, 2014. "Publish or Perish? Incentives and Careers in Italian Academia," CEIS Research Paper 323, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Aug 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsRanking of sets; Axiom of Choice JEL Numbers: D11; C79; L83; I23;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notecp:14/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denotuk.html .