On Meritocratic Inequality Indices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2002.
"Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(2), pages 285-318, June.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 655, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2000. "Distributions of Error Correction Tests for Cointegration," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0561, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Checchi & Gianni De Fraja & Stefano Verzillo, 2014. "And the Winners Are… An Axiomatic Approach to Selection from a Set," Discussion Papers 14/05, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Checchi, Daniele & De Fraja, Gianni & Verzillo, Stefano, 2014.
"And the Winners Are... An Axiomatic Approach to Selection from a Set,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniele Checchi & Gianni De Fraja & Stefano Verzillo, 2014. "And the Winners Are...An Axiomatic Approach to Selection from a Set," CEIS Research Paper 326, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Aug 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality measurement; equality of opportunity; meritocracy; social welfare;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .