Is decentralisation the real solution?: A three country study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Leu & Martin Schellhorn, 2004. "The evolution of income-related inequalities in health care utilization in Switzerland over time," Diskussionsschriften dp0413, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Sonin, Konstantin, 2010. "Provincial protectionism," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 111-122, June.
- Leu, Robert E. & Schellhorn, Martin, 2004. "The Evolution of Income-Related Inequalities in Health Care Utilization in Switzerland over Time," IZA Discussion Papers 1316, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bossert, Thomas, 1998. "Analyzing the decentralization of health systems in developing countries: decision space, innovation and performance," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 1513-1527, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Sabatini, Fabio, 2015.
"Structural social capital and health in Italy,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 129-142.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," MPRA Paper 32367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," MPRA Paper 32392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Fabio Sabatini, 2014. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," Papers 1408.1671, arXiv.org.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," Discussion Papers 8_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- D. Fiorillo & F. Sabatini, 2011. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sogoric, Selma & Dzakula, Aleksandar & Rukavina, Tea Vukusic & Grozic-Zivolic, Sonja & Lazaric-Zec, Danijela & Dzono-Boban, Ankica & Brborovic, Ognjen & Lang, Slobodan & Vuletic, Silvije, 2009. "Evaluation of Croatian model of polycentric health planning and decision making," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 271-278, March.
- Bergstrom, Gina & Karlberg, Ingvar, 2007. "Decentralized responsibility for costs of outpatient prescription pharmaceuticals in Sweden: Assessment of models for decentralized financing of subsidies from a management perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2-3), pages 358-367, May.
- Mark Kattenberg & Wouter Vermeulen, 2015.
"The stimulative effect of an unconditional block grant on the decentralized provision of care,"
CPB Discussion Paper
308, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mark Kattenberg & Wouter Vermeulen, 2016. "The Stimulative Effect of an Unconditional Block Grant on the Decentralized Provision of Care," SERC Discussion Papers 0209, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Oliver Reich & Cornelia Weins & Claudia Schusterschitz & Magdalena Thöni, 2012. "Exploring the disparities of regional health care expenditures in Switzerland: some empirical evidence," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(2), pages 193-202, April.
- Tediosi, Fabrizio & Gabriele, Stefania & Longo, Francesco, 2009. "Governing decentralization in health care under tough budget constraint: What can we learn from the Italian experience?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 303-312, May.
- Park, Sungchul & Lee, Jason & Ikai, Hiroshi & Otsubo, Tetsuya & Imanaka, Yuichi, 2013. "Decentralization and centralization of healthcare resources: Investigating the associations of hospital competition and number of cardiologists per hospital with mortality and resource utilization in ," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 100-109.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:25:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9442-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sumah, Anthony Mwinkaara & Baatiema, Leonard & Abimbola, Seye, 2016. "The impacts of decentralisation on health-related equity: A systematic review of the evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 1183-1192.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:77:y:2006:i:1:p:113-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.