The impacts of decentralisation on health-related equity: A systematic review of the evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uchimura, Hiroko & Jütting, Johannes P., 2009.
"Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1926-1934, December.
- Jütting, Johannes P. & Uchimura, Hiroko, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 16, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Hiroko Uchimura & Johannes Jütting, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralisation, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 264, OECD Publishing.
- Mooney, Gavin & Jan, Stephen, 1997. "Vertical equity: weighting outcomes? or establishing procedures?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-87, January.
- Saltman, Richard B. & Bankauskaite, Vaida, 2006. "Conceptualizing decentralization in European health systems: a functional perspective," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 127-147, April.
- Magnussen, Jon & Hagen, Terje P. & Kaarboe, Oddvar M., 2007.
"Centralized or decentralized? A case study of Norwegian hospital reform,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 2129-2137, May.
- Magnussen, Jon & Hagen, Terje P. & Kaarbøe, Oddvar M., 2006. "Centralized or decentralized? A case study of Norwegian hospital reform," Working Papers in Economics 02/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Bernard F. Couttolenc, 2012. "Decentralization and Governance in the Ghana Health Sector," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9376, November.
- Guillem Lopez-Casasnovas & Joan Costa-Font & Ivan Planas, 2005. "Diversity and regional inequalities in the Spanish 'system of health care services'," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 221-235.
- Mosca, Ilaria, 2006. "Is decentralisation the real solution?: A three country study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 113-120, June.
- Hai Zhong, 2010. "The impact of decentralization of health care administration on equity in health and health care in Canada," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 219-237, September.
- Dolores Jiménez-Rubio & Peter C. Smith & Eddy Van Doorslaer, 2008. "Equity in health and health care in a decentralised context: evidence from Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 377-392.
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2000. "Chapter 34 Equity in health care finance and delivery," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 34, pages 1803-1862 Elsevier.
- Joan Costa-Font & Ana Rico, 2006. "Devolution and the Interregional Inequalities in Health and Healthcare in Spain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 875-887.
- Bossert, Thomas, 1998. "Analyzing the decentralization of health systems in developing countries: decision space, innovation and performance," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 1513-1527, November.
- West, Loraine A & Wong, Christine P W, 1995. "Fiscal Decentralization and Growing Regional Disparities in Rural China: Some Evidence in the Provision of Social Services," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 70-84, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortiz, Danica Aisa P. & Abrigo, Michael R.M. & Tam, Zhandra C., 2017.
"Decentralization and Health in the Philippines: A Systematic Review of Empirical Evidences,"
DP 2017-58, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Michael R.M. Abrigo & Zhandra C. Tam & Danica Aisa P. Ortiz, 2018. "Decentralization and Health in the Philippines: A Systematic Review of Empirical Evidences," Working Papers id:12858, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:5:p:481-494 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralisation; Health system; Health care governance; Equity; Heath financing; Healthcare access; Health outcomes; Health-related equity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:120:y:2016:i:10:p:1183-1192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.