Determinants of PHC productivity and resource utilization: a comparison of public and private physicians in Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peabody, John W. & Gertler, Paul J. & Leibowitz, Arleen, 1998. "The policy implications of better structure and process on birth outcomes in Jamaica," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Thaver, Inayat H. & Harpham, Trudy & McPake, Barbara & Garner, Paul, 1998. "Private practitioners in the slums of Karachi: what quality of care do they offer?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(11), pages 1441-1449, January.
- Stephen C. Earwicker & David K. Whynes, 1998. "General practitioners' referral thresholds and choices of referral destination: an experimental study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(8), pages 711-722.
- Chernichovsky, Dov, 1995. "What can developing economies learn from health system reforms of developed economies?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 79-91.
- Borissov, Vesselin & Rathwell, Tom, 1996. "Health care reforms in Bulgaria: An initial appraisal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(11), pages 1501-1510, June.
- Madden, J. M. & Quick, J. D. & Ross-Degnan, D. & Kafle, K. K., 1997. "Undercover careseekers: Simulated clients in the study of health provider behavior in developing countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1465-1482, November.
- Jensen, Gail A & Morrisey, Michael A, 1986. "The Role of Physicians in Hospital Production," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 432-442, August.
- Manu, Peter & Schwartz, Sheldon E., 1983. "Patterns of diagnostic testing in the academic setting: The influence of medical attendings' subspeciality training," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(18), pages 1339-1342, January.
- Gaynor, Martin & Pauly, Mark V, 1990. "Compensation and Productive Efficiency of Partnerships: Evidence from Medical Group Practice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 544-573, June.
- Lisa C. DeFelice & W. David Bradford, 1997. "Relative inefficiencies in production between solo and group practice physicians," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 455-465.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "Serbia - Baseline Survey on Cost and Efficiency in Primary Health Care Centers Before Provider Payment Reforms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3036, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:60:y:2002:i:1:p:67-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.