Determinants of PHC productivity and resource utilization: a comparison of public and private physicians in Macedonia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jensen, Gail A & Morrisey, Michael A, 1986. "The Role of Physicians in Hospital Production," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 432-42, August.
- Borissov, Vesselin & Rathwell, Tom, 1996. "Health care reforms in Bulgaria: An initial appraisal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(11), pages 1501-1510, June.
- Gaynor, Martin & Pauly, Mark V, 1990. "Compensation and Productive Efficiency of Partnerships: Evidence from Medical Group Practice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 544-73, June.
- Peabody, John W. & Gertler, Paul J. & Leibowitz, Arleen, 1998. "The policy implications of better structure and process on birth outcomes in Jamaica," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Lisa C. DeFelice & W. David Bradford, 1997. "Relative inefficiencies in production between solo and group practice physicians," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 455-465.
- Stephen C. Earwicker & David K. Whynes, 1998. "General practitioners' referral thresholds and choices of referral destination: an experimental study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(8), pages 711-722.
- Chernichovsky, Dov, 1995. "What can developing economies learn from health system reforms of developed economies?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 79-91.
- Thaver, Inayat H. & Harpham, Trudy & McPake, Barbara & Garner, Paul, 1998. "Private practitioners in the slums of Karachi: what quality of care do they offer?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(11), pages 1441-1449, January.
- Manu, Peter & Schwartz, Sheldon E., 1983. "Patterns of diagnostic testing in the academic setting: The influence of medical attendings' subspeciality training," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(18), pages 1339-1342, January.
- Madden, J. M. & Quick, J. D. & Ross-Degnan, D. & Kafle, K. K., 1997. "Undercover careseekers: Simulated clients in the study of health provider behavior in developing countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1465-1482, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:60:y:2002:i:1:p:67-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.