The policy implications of better structure and process on birth outcomes in Jamaica
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vanzo, Julie Da & Habicht, Jean-Pierre & Butz, William P., 1984. "Assessing socioeconomic correlates of birthweight in peninsular Malaysia: Ethnic differences and charges over time," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 387-404, January.
- Moreno, Lorenzo & Goldman, Noreen, 1990. "An assessment of survey data on birthweight," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 491-500, January.
- Gertler, Paul & Rahman, Omar & Feifer, Chris & Ashley, Deanna, 1993. "Determinants of pregnancy outcomes and targeting of maternal health services in Jamaica," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 199-211, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arrieta, Alejandro & García-Prado, Ariadna & Guillén, Jorge, 2011. "The Private Health Care Sector and the Provision of Prenatal Care Services in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 579-587, April.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health services: does quality matter?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jowett, Matthew, 2000. "Safe motherhood interventions in low-income countries: an economic justification and evidence of cost effectiveness," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 201-228, October.
- John, Peabody & Tauiwalo, Mario & Robalino, David & Frenk, Julio, 2004. "Improving the Quality of Care in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 12252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & de Silva, Indunil, 2015. "Child Malnutrition in Indonesia: Can Education, Sanitation and Healthcare Augment the Role of Income?," MPRA Paper 66631, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2015.
- Nordyke, Robert J., 2002. "Determinants of PHC productivity and resource utilization: a comparison of public and private physicians in Macedonia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 67-96, April.
- Quimbo, Stella A. & Peabody, John W. & Shimkhada, Riti & Woo, Kimberly & Solon, Orville, 2008. "Should we have confidence if a physician is accredited? A study of the relative impacts of accreditation and insurance payments on quality of care in the Philippines," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 505-510, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:43:y:1998:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .