Safe motherhood interventions in low-income countries: an economic justification and evidence of cost effectiveness
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eades, Carol A. & Brace, Christopher & Osei, Lawrence & LaGuardia, Katherine D., 1993. "Traditional birth attendants and maternal mortality in Ghana," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1503-1507, June.
- Peabody, John W. & Gertler, Paul J. & Leibowitz, Arleen, 1998. "The policy implications of better structure and process on birth outcomes in Jamaica," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Forgy, Larry & Measham, Diana M. & Tinker, Anne G., 1992. "Incorporating cost and cost - effectiveness into the development of safe motherhood programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 846, The World Bank.
- Prendiville, Noreen, 1998. "The role and effectiveness of traditional birth attendants in Somalia," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 353-361, November.
- Johnson, Brooke R. & Benson, Janie & Bradley, Janet & Ordoñez, Aurora Rábago, 1993. "Costs and resource utilization for the treatment of incomplete abortion in Kenya and Mexico," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1443-1453, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:53:y:2000:i:3:p:201-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.