Safe motherhood interventions in low-income countries: an economic justification and evidence of cost effectiveness
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Prendiville, Noreen, 1998. "The role and effectiveness of traditional birth attendants in Somalia," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 353-361, November.
- Forgy, Larry & Measham, Diana M. & Tinker, Anne G., 1992. "Incorporating cost and cost - effectiveness into the development of safe motherhood programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 846, The World Bank.
- Peabody, John W. & Gertler, Paul J. & Leibowitz, Arleen, 1998. "The policy implications of better structure and process on birth outcomes in Jamaica," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Johnson, Brooke R. & Benson, Janie & Bradley, Janet & Ordoñez, Aurora Rábago, 1993. "Costs and resource utilization for the treatment of incomplete abortion in Kenya and Mexico," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1443-1453, June.
- Eades, Carol A. & Brace, Christopher & Osei, Lawrence & LaGuardia, Katherine D., 1993. "Traditional birth attendants and maternal mortality in Ghana," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1503-1507, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:53:y:2000:i:3:p:201-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.