Safe motherhood interventions in low-income countries: an economic justification and evidence of cost effectiveness
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eades, Carol A. & Brace, Christopher & Osei, Lawrence & LaGuardia, Katherine D., 1993. "Traditional birth attendants and maternal mortality in Ghana," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1503-1507, June.
- Forgy, Larry & Measham, Diana M. & Tinker, Anne G., 1992. "Incorporating cost and cost - effectiveness into the development of safe motherhood programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 846, The World Bank.
- Peabody, John W. & Gertler, Paul J. & Leibowitz, Arleen, 1998. "The policy implications of better structure and process on birth outcomes in Jamaica," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Johnson, Brooke R. & Benson, Janie & Bradley, Janet & Ordoñez, Aurora Rábago, 1993. "Costs and resource utilization for the treatment of incomplete abortion in Kenya and Mexico," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1443-1453, June.
- Prendiville, Noreen, 1998. "The role and effectiveness of traditional birth attendants in Somalia," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 353-361, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:53:y:2000:i:3:p:201-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.