Serbia - Baseline Survey on Cost and Efficiency in Primary Health Care Centers Before Provider Payment Reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Hollingsworth, 2008. "The measurement of efficiency and productivity of health care delivery," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1107-1128.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Barnum, Howard, 1992. "Hospital cost functions for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1044, The World Bank.
- U.-G. Gerdtham & M. Löthgren & M. Tambour & C. Rehnberg, 1999.
"Internal markets and health care efficiency: a multiple-output stochastic frontier analysis,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 151-164.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Löthgren, Mickael & Tambour, Magnus & Rehnberg, Clas, 1998. "Internal Markets and Health Care Efficiency: A Multiple-Output Stochastic Frontier Analysis," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 222, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Andrew Street, 2003. "How much confidence should we place in efficiency estimates?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(11), pages 895-907.
- Jaume Puig-Junoy & Vicente Ortún, 2004.
"Cost efficiency in primary care contracting: a stochastic frontier cost function approach,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(12), pages 1149-1165.
- Jaume Puig & Vicente Ortún, 2003. "Cost efficiency in primary care contracting: A stochastic frontier cost function approach," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 719, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jaume Puig & Vicente Ortún, 2003. "Cost efficiency in primary care contracting: A stochastic frontier cost function approach," Economics Working Papers 719, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Card, David, 1985.
"Using the Longitudinal Structure of Earnings to Estimate the Effect of Training Programs,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 648-660, November.
- Orley Ashenfelter & David Card, 1984. "Using the Longitudinal Structure of Earnings to Estimate the Effect of Training Programs," NBER Working Papers 1489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & David E. Card, 1984. "Using the Longitudinal Structure of Earnings to Estimate the Effect of Training Programs," Working Papers 554, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Johnson, Steven C & Lahiri, Kajal, 1992. "A Panel Data Analysis of Productive Efficiency in Freestanding Health Clinics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 141-151.
- Nordyke, Robert J., 2002. "Determinants of PHC productivity and resource utilization: a comparison of public and private physicians in Macedonia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 67-96, April.
- Suraratdecha, Chutima & Okunade, Albert A., 2006. "Measuring operational efficiency in a health care system: A case study from Thailand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 2-23, June.
- Weaver, Marcia & Deolalikar, Anil, 2004. "Economies of scale and scope in Vietnamese hospitals," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 199-208, July.
- Gaynor, Martin & Pauly, Mark V, 1990. "Compensation and Productive Efficiency of Partnerships: Evidence from Medical Group Practice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 544-573, June.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Adam Wagstaff & Guillem Lopez, 1996. "Hospital costs in Catalonia: a stochastic frontier analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(7), pages 471-474.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw and Development - Health Law Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Economics & Finance Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring & Evaluation Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Systems Development & Reform Gender - Gender and Health Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:3036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.