Fictitious Play in 2 x 3 Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1991. "Adaptive and sophisticated learning in normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 82-100, February.
- Fudenberg Drew & Kreps David M., 1993. "Learning Mixed Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 320-367, July.
- Metrick, Andrew & Polak, Ben, 1994. "Fictitious Play in 2 x 2 Games: A Geometric Proof of Convergence," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(6), pages 923-933, October.
- Harris, Christopher, 1998.
"On the Rate of Convergence of Continuous-Time Fictitious Play,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 238-259, February.
- Christopher Harris, 1994. "On theRate of Convergence of Continuous-Time Fictitious Play," Papers 0052, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Monderer, Dov & Samet, Dov & Sela, Aner, 1997. "Belief Affirming in Learning Processes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 438-452, April.
- Monderer, Dov & Sela, Aner, 1996. "A2 x 2Game without the Fictitious Play Property," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 144-148, May.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Fictitious Play Property for Games with Identical Interests," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 258-265, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009. "Limit Behavior of No-regret Dynamics," Discussion Papers 21, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Berger, Ulrich, 2007. "Brown's original fictitious play," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 572-578, July.
- Berger, Ulrich, 2005. "Fictitious play in 2 x n games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 139-154, February.
- Sparrow, Colin & van Strien, Sebastian & Harris, Christopher, 2008. "Fictitious play in 3x3 games: The transition between periodic and chaotic behaviour," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 259-291, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:31:y:2000:i:1:p:152-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.