A [beta]-Core Existence Result and Its Application to Oligopoly Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yano, Makoto, 1990. "A Local Theory of Cooperative Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(3), pages 301-324.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- Scarf, Herbert E., 1971.
"On the existence of a coopertive solution for a general class of N-person games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 169-181, June.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1970. "On the Existence of a Cooperative Solution for a General Class of N-Person Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 293, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Kajii, Atsushi, 1992. "A generalization of Scarf's theorem: An [alpha]-core existence theorem without transitivity or completeness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 194-205, February.
- Zhao, Jingang, 1996. "The hybrid equilibria and core selection in exchange economies with externalities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 387-407.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nessah, Rabia & Tazdaı¨t, Tarik, 2013.
"Absolute optimal solution for a compact and convex game,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 353-361.
- Rabia Nessah, 2010. "Absolute Optimal Solution For a Compact and Convex Game," Working Papers 2010-ECO-07, IESEG School of Management.
- Rabia Nessah & Tarik Tazdaït, 2013. "Absolute optimal solution for a compact and convex game," Post-Print hal-00785033, HAL.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2016.
"Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2016-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Jun 2017.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation," Working Papers halshs-01333392, HAL.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation," Working Papers 1621, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2018. "Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation," Post-Print halshs-01660957, HAL.
- Aymeric Lardon, 2017. "On the Coalitional Stability of Monopoly Power in Differentiated Bertrand and Cournot Oligopolies," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-10, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:248:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2211-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theo Driessen & Dongshuang Hou & Aymeric Lardon, 2011. "Stackelberg oligopoly TU-games: characterization of the core and 1-concavity of the dual game," Working Papers halshs-00610840, HAL.
- Dongshuang Hou & Theo Driessen & Aymeric Lardon, 2011. "Convexity and the Shapley value in Bertrand oligopoly TU-games with Shubik's demand functions," Working Papers halshs-00610838, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:27:y:1999:i:1:p:153-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.