A [beta]-Core Existence Result and Its Application to Oligopoly Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- Scarf, Herbert E., 1971.
"On the existence of a coopertive solution for a general class of N-person games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 169-181, June.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1970. "On the Existence of a Cooperative Solution for a General Class of N-Person Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 293, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Yano, Makoto, 1990. "A Local Theory of Cooperative Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(3), pages 301-324.
- Kajii, Atsushi, 1992. "A generalization of Scarf's theorem: An [alpha]-core existence theorem without transitivity or completeness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 194-205, February.
- Zhao, Jingang, 1996. "The hybrid equilibria and core selection in exchange economies with externalities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 387-407. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)